You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I accidentally got lost exploring in Affinity Photo on my Mac Book Pro. When I got back to the screen with my pictures I could get the sliders on the right of the screen turned on.  I could get the "tools" functions at the top of the screen on. But I could not find a way to turn on (Toggle on?) the column. tools on the left side of the screen.  I am dead in the water without the crop tool.  

I submitted a question over a week ago; and received some suggestions that were no help at all.  I have been traveling & occupied between then & now. I have returned to the forum but my question is gone from the list.  I am hoping someone can answer me.  I am about ready to take the program off my computer.  It is not useable without tools & I have tried everything I can think of.

4 hours ago, AgH said:

I have returned to the forum but my question is gone from the list.

Do you mean this topic? Please post a reply there, with a screenshot of the full contents of the View menu items, like the one @h_d posted.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7