You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher: When preparing a publication I use at least 5 - 6 different text styles. After creating them I see only one at a time in style panel, so I have to move up and down to apply the desired style.

How to expand style panel or make it autoexpandable. Thank for advice.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums, @Macek.

The Text Styles panel in the my studio is the default size, and it shows about 6 different text style names at a time. And the Character and Paragraph style fields in the Context Toolbar show up to 10 or so before needing to scroll.

So I'm a bit confused about what you're seeing, but I wonder if it's something to do with screen size or resolution, or some adjustment you've made to the studio panels.

Can you provide a screenshot that demonstrates what you're seeing? You can capture it as a .jpg or .png file in whatever way your OS provides, and then attach it to a reply here for us to look at. Also, are you Mac or Windows, what OS, and what size screen?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

You're welcome, and best wishes from Michigan :)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Greetings, and a comment, from Australia. Macek said "...I have found the solution..." but doesn't say what he did. A person searching the forum for help on 'text styles' will no doubt find these posts. but no useful information. Not asking for a thesis but a few words would be useful thanks.