You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Monitor calibration issues makes Affinity not working any more

Hi every one,

Before calibrating my monitor i used to work with LR 6.14 and Affinity photo as External device. Everything worked perfectly till...

I've recently calibrated my monitor with a Datacolor SpyderX and after that, i hardly use the Lightroom 6.14 publish services. ( LR slows very hard)

I found the solution on that following forum :https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/ui_slowdown_listing_publish_service_collections

Once i deleted all the Windows Registry files, LR works great again and publishing was not an issue anymore BUT i couldn't open Affinity photo anymore from LR nor as standalone.

I uninstall Affinity but could not even install it again !

--> So, i restored the 2 Registry files and could install and use Affinity... BUT the publish service in LR struggles again...

What are the files needed by Affinity there  ? ... AND perhaps you know how to solve this problem and have everything working agan : Affinity, LR and his publishing services !!!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ICM\RegisteredProfiles]
"camp"="D65.camp"
"ri"=dword:00000000
"riac"="MediaSim.gmmp"
"rip"="Photo.gmmp"
"rirc"="Proofing.gmmp"
"ris"="Graphics.gmmp"

AND THERE

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ICM\RegisteredProfiles]
"camp"="D65.camp"
"ri"=dword:00000000
"riac"="MediaSim.gmmp"
"rip"="Photo.gmmp"
"rirc"="Proofing.gmmp"
"ris"="Graphics.gmmp"

Many thanks for your help !