You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Your Affinity 2020 wishlist

After playing around with it, I decided to change the export hotkey to "command + S", then I changed "save" to "command + shift + s" then "save as" to the crazy 4 key combo "command + alt + shift +s". This works much better for me as I don't prefer to save files in the .afphoto format when possible since they're not supported by other graphics programs and to be honest the extension is annoyingly long. I will repeat, I do love this software and own multiple coppies of AfPhoto and AfDesigner but .afphoto and .afdesign are rediculous file extensions and there isnt a single other format i've ever seen this long.

On 7/3/2020 at 12:54 PM, Patrick Connor said:

It keeps the slider having a useful smaller range and therefore finer increments, without stopping other larger values being typed in.

This is a good idea, but maybe it would help to have a tick box to multiply the effect by, say, 4 or 10 times? Not really sure, but some other software does have this sort of thing, so you can chose between "big" effects and fine tuning.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

On 3/12/2021 at 1:10 AM, Imaginarius said:

Please add support to save/export PSB files.

+25 on this one!

Nevertheless, loving Affinity Photo more and more every single day. Getting by the very few "workflow changes" (for lack of a better term) when compared to the counterpart in photoshop, it is some promising, the export persona just recently started using it, it's amazing.

• 4 months later...