You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8.0.514 Canon 90d

Any idea when the Canon 90d CR3 files will be supported.  I had uploaded several images back in October, and was surprised to to see they were not included in the latest beta release.  Please can you include support for this in the next update.   Thanks, Johneb2

25 minutes ago, johneb21945 said:

Any idea when the Canon 90d CR3 files will be supported.  I had uploaded several images back in October, and was surprised to to see they were not included in the latest beta release.  Please can you include support for this in the next update.   Thanks, Johneb2

Hi John, not sure why you're surprised that it wasn't included (I didn't make any mention of potential time frames or schedule in my response)? Having said that, we have added support for the EOS 90D which we are testing internally. Hopefully it will be available in the next beta release.

Thanks unfortunately, I have the 90d and it is not compatible yet.  I know Mark has been very busy working on the updates, and I anxiously await when it is done, as I use Affinity Photo all the time now.  Mark, (and everyone), best wishes for a Happy Holiday season, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.    Johneb2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.