Sign in to follow this  
Norsez

[Fixed] Sigma X3F with Green Tint in 1.3.4

Hi Affinity Photo Team,

When I open X3F files from my Sigma DP2 Merrill, I am met with green tint all over some photos or at outer circular areas around the center. Am I doing it wrong? Is there anything I can do for work around at the moment? If this could be fixed, it would be really awesome.

n

post-13732-0-40182000-1436573540_thumb.jpg

Hi Norsez,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Can you send one or two X3f files (or a dropbox link) to support@seriflabs.com along with a small description and a link to this thread?

All files will be deleted after being inspected.

Thanks.

Hi Norsez,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Can you send one or two X3f files (or a dropbox link) to support@seriflabs.com along with a small description and a link to this thread?

All files will be deleted after being inspected.

Thanks.

Hi Thanks for the response. Please download a sample file from this dropbox link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccvagwb57qs5y5z/SDIM0898.X3F?dl=0Hoping to hear from you soon.

As a Sigma DP2m and DP3M owner I would be over the moon if I could work with Sigma's RAW format without having to always use Sigma's own software.  :)

I have the same problem, but not just the green cast. The image detail is also sub par compared to the output from Sigma Photo Pro. Maybe I'm forgetting to do something, but at first glance the image looks poor.