You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD: Fonts disappeared from toolbar!

I have already spent more than an hour trying to figure out how to get my font menu back in AD. The entire toolbar disappeared for some reason, and I managed to get it back (sort of) by resetting everything (control + restart app). However, the 2nd row of the toolbar, which contains the font menu etc. is nowhere to be seen!

15970068_ScreenShot2019-12-03at10_26_50PM.thumb.png.fadefe26e7c0e1c13c04a1837ded76ee.png

Anyone have any idea how to get it back? I'm at my wit's end. Everything is fine in AF, but AD just inexplicably flaked out. Something occurred at one point that led me to suspect that AD thought there was a touchbar present, but I'm on an iMac. Any suggestions?

23 minutes ago, MEB said:

Have you tried to exit Separated Mode enable/show the Context Toolbar from the View menu then switch to Separated Mode again?

Yes indeed, several times. Has no effect. It does not appear when not in separated mode either.

EDIT: Oh wait, I’m not sure I tried  toggling the context toolbar while not in separated mode.  I’ll try that when I get to my machine.

23 minutes ago, MEB said:

Are you using a dual screen config?

I have had an iPad connected to this machine via Sidecar, but not using AD per se. Maybe there’s an issue with AD and Sidecar?