Sign in to follow this  
glh1992

Feature Request: Pattern Tool/Maker

Hello! 

I recently emailed Affinity Support with a suggestion for a pattern tool similar to the one in Illustrator, and they advised me to make a post here. 

I'm a newbie when it comes to graphic design, but I have played around with both Affinity Designer and Illustrator, and the one thing I personally miss is the pattern tool in Illustrator. 

I love the interface in Designer because it seems to have a little bit less of a learning curve, but some kind of pattern tool would enable me to switch over completely, I think.

Probably not the first one to suggest this, so I hope it's okay to post about!

Thanks. :)

Me too - I"m just looking at Affinity Designer after watching a video of someone using it on Skillshare.com  and it seems to be less complicated for my needs.  Pattern Repeat is needed for my needs so until I have that I cannot purchase the software.  Thanks .....