You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher on iPad Pro

• 2 months later...

I'm one of the many who have switched from Mac laptops to iPad Pro.  I do a lot of DTP and this is iPad's No1 weak area as the horribly basic Apple Pages the only real player.  Unlike Affinity Designer and Photo, there is NO COMPETITION whatsoever for Publisher on iPad.  Any news at all on rough planned launch times would be deeply appreciated as it will be a game changer for me and so many other iPad Pro users. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

@thomasbricker @Mork handley

I strongly suspect the official answer to when, is "when it's ready".

It is not Serif's normal practice to announce the release of any software until the developers are happy that it is suitable for release to the wider public.  Also, if past practice is any indication, it is quite likely that there will be a beta release phase before the app is available to purchase.

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.