You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Printing problem

romeno

Hello Affinitiers :)

I have a problem when i print my seal jar labels. Problem is that on a print there are some lines that shouldn't suppose to be there. They say that picture say more than a thousand words so I'll attach the samples.  Those lines that are encircled with yellow line shouldn't suppose to be there. I have similar problems in designer too. If i delete the corrupted logos and copy new one from the label above or bottom the lines goes away. Maybe it has something to do with the rotation. The labels on the left are copy pasted and rotated for 180 degrees  and the lines apears on the two labels on the right. But why are there i have no idea. And appears only around logo. The other lines or text are never affected. Any clues?

example.afpub

Printscreen.pdf

Printed sample.jpg

I use canon pixma mg5750, plain paper and high or standard quality. I have never tried to exportit to pdf and printing from there. I use layers for printing. One is label, the second is cutting adjustment for adjusting the cuttings of craft robo a4 plotter and the third is cutting the labels :)

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am having the same issue.  I am using images that I have used 100s of times in photoshop and silhouette and I am trying to change to Affinity to design.  I create the image and then when I print I also get random black straight lines.  It makes no difference what paper I use either.

If I print the  same image from any other program it is perfect.  It is not a printer issue as this works fine with all other programs.

If I export the image and open back up in Affinity it prints fine but I am confused as to why this is happening?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

affinity picture printed.jpg

affinity picture.jpg

picture 2.jpg