You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Error when shopping. Idk if i actually purchase the software

Hi everyone.

I just tried to purchase affinity photo and design but affinity's page have an error when i clicked on purchase.

The problem here is that i actually recibe two emails from my bank telling me i actually do the purchase but in affinity page my order history is empty and i have nothing in my downloads and keys in my account settings, just the two demos i downloaded a week ago.

Also my bank app show two purchases from affinity "in process" so... page say i didnt purchase the product, email says i actually do and my app says its in process... so... who am i supossed to trust?

Also I do my purchase in a credit card from citibanamex in México and i never have a problem with this card before purchasing online

I just talked with my bank about this and they told my there's no error from my credit card, its not blocked or anything and they told me there is no error from bank. They told me its something about Affinity's page and there's nothing i can do in my bank, just wait for affinity and if purchase is not complete they will give me my credit back but i want the blackfriday promo :c

Searching in forums i found someone else but in Colombia with the same error but with a different pay method i guess, he tried to purchase with an e-card not sure what it is but mine its a bank's credit card.

Here you have two screenshots from my empty orders history and demos in my download and key page

*As you can see the product didnt disapear from my car

i hope you can help me guys. 

image.thumb.png.db5ad55c0895f244efe8a252f4a9a6aa.png

image.png

Edited by borremetal

In fact, the same thing happened to me as you say; in my case I did use an e-card.

It is a virtual credit card authorized by my bank in company of mastercard, that allows me to use it for international purchases but using the money of my debit account; I can make purchases that require credit card, but I pay them with debit; I have used it many times for purchases in the United States, Spain and other Latin American countries and I had never had problems.

I also see that a lot of people are going through the same thing, this must be a platform problem on the Affinity side, it is very unlikely that all banks have the same problem.

Edited by jorge77401

2 hours ago, jorge77401 said:

In fact, the same thing happened to me as you say; in my case I did use an e-card.

It is a virtual credit card authorized by my bank in company of mastercard, that allows me to use it for international purchases but using the money of my debit account; I can make purchases that require credit card, but I pay them with debit; I have used it many times for purchases in the United States, Spain and other Latin American countries and I had never had problems.

I also see that a lot of people are going through the same thing, this must be a platform problem on the Affinity side, it is very unlikely that all banks have the same problem.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

You are the guy from Colombia right? can you fix it? or you still waiting for affinity response?
Eres el man de Colombia? pudiste arreglarlo?

20 minutes ago, borremetal said:

You are the guy from Colombia right? can you fix it? or you still waiting for affinity response?
Eres el man de Colombia? pudiste arreglarlo?

Yes, I'm the Colombian guy, Hello ^w^ and no, I couldn't fix it; Affinity support told me to wait 2 or 3 days and the money would be refunded alone, in the bank they told me that the problem wasn't theirs; that it's a matter of the page and that to request a refund I had to wait 30 working days; however after seeing the forum I sent a new email to the support informing that the problem seems to be theirs.

Sip, soy el Colombiano, Hola ^w^ y no, no he podido arregarlo; el soporte de Affinity me dijo que esperara 2 o 3 días y el dinero se reembolsaría solo, en el banco me dijeron que el problema no era de ellos; que es cosa de la página y que para solicitar la devolución del dinero debía esperar 30 días laborales; sin embargo luego de ver el foro envié un correo nuevo al soporte informando que el problema parece ser de ellos.

2 minutes ago, jorge77401 said:

Yes, I'm the Colombian guy, Hello ^w^ and no, I couldn't fix it; Affinity support told me to wait 2 or 3 days and the money would be refunded alone, in the bank they told me that the problem wasn't theirs; that it's a matter of the page and that to request a refund I had to wait 30 working days; however after seeing the forum I sent a new email to the support informing that the problem seems to be theirs.

Sip, soy el Colombiano, Hola ^w^ y no, no he podido arregarlo; el soporte de Affinity me dijo que esperara 2 o 3 días y el dinero se reembolsaría solo, en el banco me dijeron que el problema no era de ellos; que es cosa de la página y que para solicitar la devolución del dinero debía esperar 30 días laborales; sin embargo luego de ver el foro envié un correo nuevo al soporte informando que el problema parece ser de ellos.

My bank in México told me the same, its not a problem from them, its a problem from affinity page and they told me if 15 days pass they cant process they will refund me my money... or credit but i will lose the blackfriday price :c

Avisame si te resuelven o encuentras la forma de que te den el programa que compramos xd

Me ocurre exactamente lo mismo.

Yo compré ayer desde España, para aprovechar la oferta de Black Friday, pero nada.

Un montón de gente tiene el mismo problema, pero desde Affinity no dan ninguna respuesta :-(

He comprado Photo y el Workbook de Desginer, pero me temo que no me llegará para navidades