i.am.rensi

Affinity Photo Manipulation Tutorial - How to create a giant raccoon (FREE Cloud brushes included for limited time!)

Hey creative people!

I decided it was time to upload my third Affinity Photo Manipulation tutorial on Youtube. This time I'll show you exactly how I created this giant raccoon photo manipulation with just 2 images and some cloud paint brushes.

Since it's Black Friday I decided to be super generous and gift my IAMRENSI Cloud Brush pack (10 brushes!) to you for completely FREE 1f642.png:)

You can find the link in the description of the video and will be available FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY. (Available until 5 December — Not sure when and if I'll put them available ever again..!)

I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and if you're into photo manipulation, make sure to grab the brush pack as long as it's still available! 1f642.png:)

Your welcome!