You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No Confirmation of Dispatch

• 2 weeks later...

My order (for both books) was placed Dec 4th and also no dispatch-notification. 
How long does that usually take?

Not in a hurry, but I hope to have the books in my hands before Christmas holidays start. 

Edited by JJES

Good to hear that I’m not the only one who is waiting for a sign, but honestly i was hoping for some official response. I’ve just written an email as well, asking for an estimate when the Workbooks will be dispatched. If I’ll get an answer, I’ll let you know. 

• Staff

Sorry there is a backlog replying to emails to AffinityOrders@serif.com . Please use that method to get an answer specific to you as we do not tend to discuss individual orders here.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

We are taking delivery of more English Photo and Designer workbooks today. Some people are getting deliveries from before that order some are having to wait for those new books to replenish stocks and to be dispatched, so there is no generic estimate that I have for you, sorry. hopefully the email replies can be more specific. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Today I received the Designer Workbook. Oddly enough not the Photo Workbook, which I ordered together. 
It was delivered by DPD in an Amazon envelope, without any protection (but the book is fine). 

UPDATE: while posting this message, I received another email from Affinity, telling that my order has been dispatched. In both dispatch confirmations both books are mentioned though.

UPDATE II: Affinity replied to my mail and confirmed that the delivery was spread over two packages.  

Edited by JJES
Updated after receiving reply from Affinity

I'm in the same situation.  Photo Workbook ordered 4th December.  Automated order confirmation received immediately.  Since then - nothing.  That's more than three weeks.  (I am located in the UK.)  At least an e-mail explaining the delay would have been welcome.

Glad if it's selling well, but communication needs improving.