You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Custom Color Highlighted Menu Items?

Greetings all!

I have used AP for the trial and just HAPPILY purchased full version after seeing it did 100% of what I had used other programs to in the past and have to say I am impressed. I have been using CS5 and CS6 for around a decade and because of the recent....lets just say corporate decisions....I have left the big company forever...or until they bring back lifetime licenses. 

SO...for the feature request. I have noticed that I relied on the custom ways one could set the menu items to be different colors (green and purple) in my old workflow essentially "highlighting" menu items. Currently, finding the "plugins" menu under the "filters" menu is more laborious because I am used to looking for green color I used to have it set to. Yes, many features and tools and settings have dedicated tool buttons that can be set around the windows to increase productivity, but some jobs still require one to venture into the menus, in which case I find the ability to set highlight colors invaluable because it allows your eye to track directly to the menu items one most uses and have elected to highlight. 

Just a thought and it should be rather easy to implement coding wise. 

I thank the Serif Team a million times over for running a viable competitor to the big company's product. You guys are amazing. Please never raise prices too too high and NEVER screw over your user base by going subscription, then allowing key deactivation on the old software but not reactivation without telling the users that their key, once deactivated, will not be able to be activated, and then sending out emails threatening legal action should the users even DARE attempt to continue to use their old, legally purchased software instead of the subscription version in the event that they hadn't yet been caught by the various traps set for the old license keys and ended up just leaving the legally purchased software installed on an old machine. XD #TriggeredFromRememberingTheNightmareThatCompanyPutMeThrough

Love, peace and posivibes to the Serif Team!!!!!!!!!!

<3

• 5 months later...