You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Freezes in Publisher when searching stock

HydroJLW

Hi,

I recently purchased Publisher and have an issue when I search for stock images. They take a long time to load and then everything freezes within the programme. When I scroll the images and more try to load the same thing happens. They do load eventually but it very slow and not entirely usable like this.

I have also noticed that in certain situations, similar freezes happen with the Photo app too.

I am using a fairly new laptop with an i7 processor and 16gb GB ram, and I do not experience lag/freezing issues within other programmes.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 1:20 PM, Jon P said:

Hi @HydroJLW,

Out of curiosity, if you change the dropdown to something other than Unsplash does it work?

Hi Jon,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

It happens with both Unsplash and Pexels - 2+ minutes of frozen affinity, then eventually the photos load.

It does not happen with Pixabay though!

Any ideas?

Thanks