PatrickM

Photo - Classical (macro)photo (2)

Here are some screenshots of photos edited in APh. Nature, still life ... beauty in everything.

P.

Forum1.JPG

Leaf.jpg

Nature.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1909) - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

On 11/26/2019 at 7:51 PM, MEB said:

Thanks for keep sharing your work PatrickM. It does deserve to be seen. Fantastic images/editing as usual.

Thank you Miguel :)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (ver. 1909) - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

Hi Patrick,
From the subject(s), composition, overall style/editing your work possess a distinctive quality that's easily recognisable as yours. No one else is exploring/sharing similar works here. I'm not sure why you have hidden/deleted your previous posts/images but i respect your decision/desire to start again - It's your work after all. I'm glad you decided to keep sharing the new ones here as well :)

Difficult question: It's really hard to name/point just one, they work just as well as a whole as they do individually.

18 hours ago, PatrickM said:

Thank you Miguel for your kind words... as usual ;) You recognized me despite my new identity :ph34r::D Apparently, we have similar tastes for such imagery. Sorry to have erased my previous posts if you wanted me to keep them. I sometimes feel the need to erase everything and start again with a blank page. Well, I did not succeed very well this time... but you still like these, happy I am then :)

Cheers,

Patrick

I spotted you in a nanosecond!  But not just your remarkable photography.  There was the signature!!!!   Ooops!  Anyway, I must be among many others who are in awe of your work.

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.6 (which I am not changing).  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.   iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.7.3, Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3. 

Magic mouse.9_9

On 11/26/2019 at 10:40 AM, PatrickM said:

Here are some screenshots of photos edited in APh. Nature, still life ... beauty in everything. I am in the process of developing a portfolio with a specialized supplier. If you find me (well my portfolio), you will know that APh is (was) an essential link in photos editing.

P.

Forum1.JPG

Leaf.jpg

Nature.JPG

Wow! These photos are amazing! Love the detail sharpness. How many Megapixels? 

Difficult for me to tell whether these will be much appreciated but below are screenshots of a very simple (autumnal) specimen (beauty in regular pattern & simplicity) and a more "crumpled" one, edited in APh 1.7 including gradient tone mapping to get these colours for the last one... I like all these abstract forms/shapes.

Simple leaves.JPG

Surreal.JPG

On 12/4/2019 at 11:08 PM, EducationPrinciples said:

Wonderful art.  

@EducationPrinciples Thank you :) As I wrote several times herein, I like abstract patterns and shapes but these are far from being any landscape with saturated colours and sky replacement (that I also like).

The light was coming from the back ; macro & stacking in APh 1.7, followed by hsl, unsharp mask, curves etc. filters/adjustments.

Macro stacking.JPG

Forget this very last one... same as above. I did not know which tiny plant it was but I think this is lavender (light was also coming from the back). Very simple specimen but I've tried to play with the light). Now, I am going to stop to fix a monitor for a while (for image editing). As always, hope you find beauty in these specimen ;)

Patrick

Lavande.JPG