You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Find middle of a line/edge?

Hi

I just bought affinity designer on iPad, and I couldn’t find how to locate the midpoint of a line or edge, without drawing more geometric shapes. I’m coming from Figma, which has this feature and I use it all the time.
Also, how can I know what the sub-options of each tool do? Pressing the question mark button only shows labels for the main interface not the tool-specific buttons. 

IMG_1083.jpeg

• Staff

If you enable the show Alignment handles the centre of the line will be shown as highlighted in the screen shot below, the question mark button only shows the tags for the main tools but not the context tool bar for information on the buttons on the context tool bar please use the help for the selected too in this case the Node Tool

Node handle tools.jpeg