You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

IDML import instant crash

A simple Indesign document, mainly containing tables, text and some vector elements instantly crashes (closing the app) the beta during opening the IDML. How could I assist? If the IDML file is needed, I need a private upload link. TIA

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be, that the IDML import has problems with merged table cells. I stripped down the page to only one table.

Strangely enough, merging the first three cells in only the first column causes the crash. Merging first two cells in first column = no problem. Merging the last three cells in first column = no problem. Merging cells in the other columns = no problem.

Stripped file is attached.

crashing-table.idml

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.