You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Inconsistent Print Size

I have Windows 10 and an Epson 9800 printer, I tried my first print with the printable area centered box unchecked and the print was not centered.  I then checked that box and the next print was even less centered.  When printing from photoshop I don't have this problem.  I would like to finally make the switch from photoshop but I do need to have better print control of my prints.

Dan 

I have windows 10 and an Epson 9800 printer and just posted about un-centered printing.  I am also getting a different size print with the centered print check box checked than I get with the box un-checked.  With the box checked my print is 12x17.5 and with the box un-checked I get the proper size (12x18)  I am using 13x19 sheets and with photoshop I get nice even borders but with Affinity the print is 1/8" from the top of the sheet.  In the print preview it looks un-centered also but there is no way to move it that I can find.

Dan

• Staff

Hi Dan, welcome to the Affinity Forums :) 

I've just had a quick go at this and can't really see what you're seeing.

Would it be possible for you to attach the document you're printing from Photoshop and the document you're printing from Affinity Photo (if they are different files) so I can look into this further?