You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher - Want to add new product to catalogue page

Hello,

I can't find anywhere else that asks this question. I have a few different master pages that I have applied for a simple product catalogue I'm putting together. I had a list of products to include which have all been added but now there are more products to add in to certain sections. Is there an easy way to add these products in and move all the other products down to fit it in, I want to avoid having to manually move everything bit by bit just for one product. I have around 10 to add.

I have attached a picture of the layout I'm talking about. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Capture.PNG

That depends on how you set up the catalogue and the layout is prepared for this kind of thing.

If, for example, the entire catalogue is set up with two columns, VERY clever paragraph and character styles and pinned images, it will work. If, however, you placed each product as a single element or a group of a couple of textboxes and images, it won't and you have to move everything manually.