You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard with Shortcuts in German

No, I got you in the first place. :) I have the same issue with not having either such a picture or a description that matches a German keyboard. :( I was only pointing out, that the only thing inside Photo was the list in the help section which unfortunately isn't very helping in that respect.

• 5 months later...

I cannot find the shortcuts for resizing a brush. The american shortcuts (brackets) won't work on german keyboard and ctrl-alt mousezoom feels clumsy. No way to activate right mouse click for brush selection? That would be great.

Hi Svenja,

and welcome here …  :)

Please note, that you can customise the shortcuts in the German version. Have a look at Affinity Photo / Designer > Einstellungen > Tastenkürzel > Malpinsel. Hope that works for you …

Cheers, Alex  :)

(Oh dear, Miguel was faster again … sigh … nevertheless, two answers are better than one … ;))

post-1198-0-79762200-1452863086_thumb.png