You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Imagenomic Noiseware with AP

I have been unsuccessfully chasing this topic for several weeks. 

Is it possible to use Noiseware with Affinity Photo on a Mac (10.15.1)?

Prior to going to Catalina, I successfully used Noiseware and Affinity Photo with Mojave , the preview colors were a little squirrelly but Noiseware worked.  However, now that I have gone to Catalina, I am unable to get AP to recognize Noiseware.

I downloaded the Noiseware installer and Noiseware was successfully loaded into my Applications folder (see screen shot 1).  I then went to AP Preferences and, as you can see, Noiseware is in the “Plugin Search Folders” just below the Topaz plugins.  I then restarted AP, expecting to see Noiseware under AP Filters.  As can be seen in Screen Shot 3, the Topaz Lab plugins are there but Noiseware is not listed as a Detected Plugin. 

When I open "About this Mac" > "System Report" > "Software", I don't see Imagenomic listed nor is Noiseware listed. So, while Noiseware appears in my Application folder is not being shown in my System Report. As far as I can determine, Noiseware is a 64-bit app.

Screen Shot 1.png

Screen Shot 2.png

Screen Shot 3.png

• Staff

Hi Big_Stan,

I managed to get Affinity to show the Noiseware Plugin by pointing Affinity to the folder the plugin is installed to and not the actual plugin (like you have).  I was never able to fully start the plugin but that maybe due to me running the trial, as soon as i click OK on the trial popup, Affinity closes down.  You may have better luck with a licenced version.