Hello,

InDesign has a simple keyboard shortcut for Export: Cmd + E.

I still don't understand why did you have to use what is probably the worst shortcut ever - Shift + Alt + Command + S.

Only Photoshop uses this shortcut I believe and only for the Save for Web command.

But Command + E would be just brilliant for Export, don't you think? And everybody would understand it. Everybody could even guess it right away. And - this shortcut isn't assigned to anything in Publisher right now! And it would be really good to have this same shortcut for Export in all of your programs - Publisher, Designer and Photo.

Please.

Thank you.

David

Well plain and simple,there are windows users that don't have a command key.
And you can set your own shortkeys in the preferences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1909)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

6 minutes ago, haakoo said:

Well plain and simple,there are windows users that don't have a command key.
And you can set your own shortkeys in the preferences.

Command on a Mac = Ctrl on Windows.

I did not know about the shortcuts options in preferences - well, I did but didn't see the options for Export at first.

My bad - thank you for help, you've made my day! :)