You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi friends,

Now that I have purchased the Affiniy Photo Inhad dreamed that this one of my former questions would be answered by the working of the app. ut I am desappointed for is not.

I am longing to get the selection outline being softened by a slight blurring, but as much as I repeat the action, select-shrink-invert selection-apply blurring....the result is that the blurring does affect the whole shape and. not the outline that is outside of the "marching ants"

I have followed a moderator's instructions or tips and the hing does happen again and again,

Can anyone have tried to do this action and succeed?

I would appreciiate, again a bit of. help in this, Is important for my conpositions and though I coulld refine the outlines with Photoshop...mmmm....the thing is to get ride of it as much as possible...you see.

Thank you so much in advance.

Rosa