Liviu

Import from external drive

When it will be available an option for import from file? And also, "default save location" being on an external drive? I want to work with my external ssd attached to my ipad, saving all my photos there and load them into affinity for editing directly from the drive. 

2 hours ago, Liviu said:

And also, "default save location" being on an external drive

If you save a copy of your file to an external storage location, and then use Open from Cloud to open and edit that file, when you save, that file will be updated.  Not quite the 'Default save location' setting option you are seeking but until that is offered this workaround gives same result.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

55 minutes ago, DM1 said:

If you save a copy of your file to an external storage location, and then use Open from Cloud to open and edit that file, when you save, that file will be updated.  Not quite the 'Default save location' setting option you are seeking but until that is offered this workaround gives same result.

Thank you for your advice. But when I chose open from Cloud it doesn't list my external drive. In folder is visible.

9 hours ago, Liviu said:

But when I chose open from Cloud it doesn't list my external drive. In folder is visible

Sorry to hear that. I have a wd wireless pro HDD and just have to turn it on. Then I use open from Cloud and navigate via Files/MyCloud (wd HDD) and select file to open. Saves go back to wireless pro. Also works for me same way with my iXpand USB/lightning stick. These were both accessible in iOS 11 onwards. iOS 13 brought the USB connection access but seems Affinity hasn't caught up yet. Hopefully Affinity will address your issue in an update. 

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?