You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Support Loupedeck CT please

• 3 weeks later...

I’m watching a video about this device right now. It looks so interesting that I immediately wondered if it is compatible with our Affinity suite of software. Sadly, I realized, it is not.

So I second the request. It will be really helpful to all parties when Affinity Photo is is supported by such innovative tools on the hardware side.. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is from the LoupeDeck website:

Loupedeck’s Custom Profiles are a powerful addition to the Loupedeck Software, further expanding the functionality of your Loupedeck CT.

Custom Profiles are simply a set of recorded User Actions and User Adjustments and a mapping of selected actions and adjustments. You can create your own Custom profiles for any software installed on your computer, using the Loupedeck Profile Creator within Software version 3.2 and above, for any 3rd party software, application, or even native integrations.

It also provides a link to some examples: https://loupedeck.com/en/profiles.

So, you can make your own setups for the Affinity apps. 

9 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

So, I guess you'll have to go to LoupeDeck and ask them for Affinity-app support. It doesn't seem to be a Serif issue.

They’re answer sounds to me as if they’re saying the user can create his own custom user actions and map them to the various buttons and dials of the device. LoupeDeck could do it themselves, but for now the end user will need to do it himself. 

2 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Sure, but if people here want out-of-the-box Affinity support, they would have to talk to LoupeDeck and not Serif, as some did earlier in this thread.

Yeah... being told “do it yourself” is only mildly comforting. But at least the tools are there. 

It might actually be interesting for users to set up the device themselves because they can fully customize it to their needs. Problem might be which icons to use for the various keys. Perhaps a company like SideShowFX might be a source. They already make LoupeDeck icons for various apps, as well as for Affinity Photo (not for LoupeDeck but for TouchPortal and StreamDeck).

• 2 months later...

Please add affinity Photo support for the loop deck CT. I really don’t want to have to pay for a Netflix like subscription for freakin’ photoshop. I would like to start using A.P. All the time. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm gradually creating my own Publisher profile for loupedeck. However it is a very slow process to configure every shortcut and icons. Is there a way to access the icons of the application other than screen capture? I opened the content of the app, I can see images for the cursors but not for the menu icons. There are some menu files but in the nib format