You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Improve the Printing Module

I am impressed with the power of affinity photo until I get to the printing stage.  I am currently using Photoshop to do a pile of work because the work needs to be printed and Affinity cannot handle the color management (the mac printing interface is too lightweight).  Serif could develop one printing module that would work for all 3 of its apps.  A strong printer module would add immense power to the Affinity line of apps.

I agree, at least the Mac print module could match what is available for the Windows side. Windows does have rendering intent, I don't understand why the Mac does not. Other than that, I have totally switched to AP and really like it. I hope an admin can tell us when the Mac side of printing options will be updated.

I had seen that post before. My problem is as a fine art printer I have to match what client's have had me print before. I do need to pick rendering intent. Yes, I suppose there is always a work around but I really would like to not have to jump back and forth between various programs just to get the print done.