You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Your Keyboard Shortcuts Image

Could I please have this image in high quality and without the computer behind it?

https://cdn.affinity.serif.com/img/photo/gallery/shortcuts@2x-060720151007--desk.jpg

It looks awesome and I'd like to have that as a reference until I memorize them all. The "Help > Keyboard Shortcuts" is just a boring text list. This graphical representation is much better.  :)

And please inform us about the shortcuts for different keyboard layout. E.g. increasing and decreasing the brush size may be [ and ] on an US keyboard, but these character are available on a German keyboard as alt-5 and alt-6 which actually then changes the opacity, so that is not working.

Maybe there is a way of customizing the shortcuts?

@Broicher, @Achim63: Go into System Preferences, Keyboard and add the US English preset. Enable the language switcher menu while you're there. Now you can set Affinity Photo to US English and when you press the keys in those [] locations it will act as if you pressed [] instead of your local keys. That means all keys will work. If you need to write local characters in Affinity's text tool you simply change language using the OS X menu bar temporarily, write your text and then change back to US English.

And please inform us about the shortcuts for different keyboard layout. E.g. increasing and decreasing the brush size may be [ and ] on an US keyboard, but these character are available on a German keyboard as alt-5 and alt-6 which actually then changes the opacity, so that is not working.

Maybe there is a way of customizing the shortcuts?

I'm using a German keyboard and ctrl+alt+click and drag left decreases or drag right increases brush size, drag up decreases hardness drag down increases hardness. Hope this helps.

I'm using a German keyboard and ctrl+alt+click and drag left decreases or drag right increases brush size, drag up decreases hardness drag down increases hardness. Hope this helps.

Does the same on the Canada Français keyboard. Extremely helpful, thank you very much GrahamHCB !