You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exported JPG or PNG is not showing clear lines

Hello, can someone take a look at these files and let me know what would be the best way to export the file. The exported image detail is not as crisp when exporting and I'm not sure if there are any other settings that I can use to export. When viewing through Affinity Designer, it is showing the detail without any issues (see the bow in the .jpg file and compare to the screenshot directly from my screen). The curves are not showing crisp lines and blow out when exporting. Any ideas?

Symphony_Campaign4b.jpg

Symphony_Campaign4b.afdesign

SharedScreenshot.jpg

How is this document going to be used, printed, web, both?

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thank you so much for the quick replies, Lagarto! I tried the oversampling method and it looked better. Let me know if this is somewhat correct:

1. Resize the document to 5120 x 2880 with all the curves scaling up.
  2. Click "Export", then select the JPG, then on the resample dropdown, select "bicubic"
  3. Export JPG

Thank you, yes, I created this on AD from scratch. A lot of figuring out how to execute it and ended up using my favorite clipping method, instead of recoloring it.

Symphony_Campaign - Perfectly Orchestrated Living v2.jpg