You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Some advice about multiple devices working

I hope that when I go out in the future, I can only carry one iPad pro and my computer because I find iPad pro devices interesting.

The iPad Pro with the apple pencil that supports pressure and tilt detection. So I think why not develop software on the iPad to help it become an assistant designer and successfully reduce their burden, I think the idea of using the iPad as a tablet is feasible, although the iPad itself has affinity software.

But my hope for future designers is that they can design with an iPad, and when they're next to a computer, the iPad can be used as a second monitor or a tablet for a computer, and when you leave the computer, you can use the iPad as a stand-alone platform to work.

Waiting for the iPad to get close to the computer automatically synchronizes the progress with the computer, which I know sounds like a Nintendo Switch, but why not, this is what I want, I hope your company can consider such a development direction, multi-device collaboration.

By the way, I still think that Affinity Designer is the best one on iPadOS.

Edited by Ulysses9994573