You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Manual for Affinity Designer for iPad

I bought Affinity Designer for iPad, and now I find that you refuse to publish a pdf manual for it, and you ALSO refuse to ship your hard copy manual to me even though it costs 2.5 times what the software cost, and that doesn't include shipping and handling,  and to make matters even worse, it's not even a manual for Designer for iPad; it is a manual for Designer for desktop.

Unbelievable. I mean, seriously, why wouldn't you want users to have a manual? How can your refusal possibly serve even your own selfish best interests? I'm going to use Designer for a few days and see if I can figure out how to do what I need to do with it, and if I can't, I will cancel my purchase. Unbelievable. 

Hi,

The hard copy is actually a Workbook not a manual and for the desktop as you mention. Try using the in app help on the start screen (where the thumbnails for your saved documents show), there is a question mark, in between the settings cog and + sign for creating a new doc, lots of help on offer, including videos:

100B35D3-2F5E-4DE6-895C-C65D57DC3D40.png