You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.7.3 doesn't open in Windows 7

Hello, I've been an occasional user of Affinity Photo on my Windows laptop, but recently it has failed to open. The cursor with the arrow and spinning circle will run for a bit, then just go back to the arrow. I don't see a splash screen or anything. Photo.exe does not appear in task manager either.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from a fresh download of 1.7.3, and went into %APPDATA% to delete the Affinity folder as well. Using Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1. It's an company-issued laptop so nothing I can do about the Windows 7 part right now! 

Is there anything I can try? I the mean time I've installed a trial on my Mac... but that trial will run out soon?

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Do you get any crash reports? They would be in %AppData%\Affinity\Photo\1.0\CrashReports

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?

Do you have any of the 3rd-party applications installed that are known to cause problems? See this topic for details:"

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

Hi Elender,

Welcome to the forums :)

From your crash logs it shows there is a .NET conflict when trying to open a dialog. Could you please download the latest .NET framework 4.8 from the following link, then restart your PC and try launching the app again?

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net48

Please do let me know if this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi Walt and Dan, thanks for the tips - When I run Affinity Photo, photo.exe shows up in Task Manager for about 3 seconds before disappearing.

I also don't even see any Affinity folders in %appdata/Local or /Roaming anymore so I guess the program doesn't even get as far as writing crash or error logs!

I'm not running any of the programs that are listed in the known Third Party Issues list either. 

• Staff

Thanks for the update canuckcam, I'm going to need a copy of your Windows Event Log in order to see why the app won't open successfully.

Could you please -

1. Open Windows Run (Windows Key + R) and type the following - eventvwr
2. In the window that opens, select the Windows Logs drop-down list on the left and then Applications
3. With the Applications logs selected, navigate to the right side of the window and select Save All Events As ... and save them as .evtx (the default option).
4. Attach this saved file to your reply here.

Many thanks in advance!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

This evening, after quite a while, I went to sign in to Affinity Designer.  The splash screen came up and it immediately advised me that a new version 1.7.3 was available to rep[lace 1.7.2, which I had.  I downloaded it and attempted to install it.  It didn't complete and then I was unable to open it when trying thereafter.  I uninstalled the new version 1.7.3 and re installled it from my account, but again it wouldn't work!

I'm using Windows 10 Home V1909 OS build 18363.535 & WinZip Utilities, but otherwise my config is very ordinary and my various programmes seem to work well on a regular basis.

please help me sort this

Many thanks

22 minutes ago, gilesnick59 said:

This evening, after quite a while, I went to sign in to Affinity Designer.  The splash screen came up and it immediately advised me that a new version 1.7.3 was available to rep[lace 1.7.2, which I had.  I downloaded it and attempted to install it.  It didn't complete and then I was unable to open it when trying thereafter.  I uninstalled the new version 1.7.3 and re installled it from my account, but again it wouldn't work!

I'm using Windows 10 Home V1909 OS build 18363.535 & WinZip Utilities, but otherwise my config is very ordinary and my various programmes seem to work well on a regular basis.

Have you reviewed the FAQ?

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

• Staff

@gilesnick59 Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please could you follow the steps outlined in the FAQ to obtain your setupUI.log file, then attach a copy of this here?

Many thanks in advance :) 

Please note -

Many thanks!

Hi Dan C

Thanks for getting back to me.

I struggled to find setup.UI file, but have attached event log, which I hope helps.

Very keen to get my Affinity Designer programme running again.

Interestingly, I have Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 installed, which opens as far as telling me there's a new version available.  I haven't upgraded, as that's where it went wrong with Designer.  I have however managed to open a sample file that was included with it.

I also attach my proof of purchase FYI

Regards

Nick Giles

Event_log_10-01-20.evtx

• Staff

Thanks for your Event Viewer Log, this does show a few interesting things, specifically .NET related. It would help to have a copy of your SetupUI.log file, so please try the following:

Please open Windows Run (Windows Key + R) then paste the following string and press OK:

%temp%\AffinitySetup

In the window that opens, please select the most recently created folder, then attach SetupUI.log to your reply here, as follows -

1ce6ebc378ee9025292b83d96d2aecb0.gif

From the information found in your Event Viewer log, it looks to be either .NET runtime or DirectX which is causing the crash. Could you please download and install the latest version of .NET Framework 4.8 from the following link for me, then restart your computer and try installing again -

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net48

If this doesn't help, please open Windows Run, then paste the following and press ok:

dxdiag

In the dialog that opens, select the 'Save All Information' option, then include a copy of this file to your reply. Many thanks for your continued patience and understanding :) 

Please note -

Many thanks!

Hi Dan C

Thanks for getting back to me.

Couldn't find Affinity setupUI log, but did find 2 x setupUI.exe, which I attach below.  Not sure what to try next on that one I'm afraid.

Also tried to installnet48 again, but got message it was already there - see pic attached.

Did get dxdiag - file attached.

Otherwise, over to you for more suggestions please?

Nick

Win cannot find.PNG

SetupUI.exe.log

SetupUI.exe.log

Dot Net 4.8 already installed.PNG

DxDiag.txt

1 hour ago, gilesnick59 said:

Couldn't find Affinity setupUI log, but did find 2 x setupUI.exe, which I attach below.  Not sure what to try next on that one I'm afraid.

I don't think those are the files Dan needs.

As you couldn't even find the AffinitySetup directory, one possibility is that you waited too long after the installation attempt, and your %temp% directory was cleared.

Try installing, and when it fails, immediately follow Dan's instructions for finding the Setup log files.

-- Walt
PC:

• Staff

Thanks Nick, unfortunately this doesn't quite show me the reason for these installs to fail.

I can see that everything seems correct from your dxdiag, but I recommend reinstalling your graphics card drivers to rule them out. When installing drivers from Nvidia you have the option to perform a Clean Installation which will remove any previous versions of the driver from your system, before installing the latest.

Could you please also open the following through Windows Run:

%APPDATA%\Affinity\Photo\1.0\

Here you should find log.txt, please attach this to your reply :)

Please note -

Many thanks!

Hi Dan

I've since located a Designer .exe file in my Program Files folder.  I suspect therefore that Designer did install, but just doesn't open.  When I try to start it, I get the little spinning blue ring for a few seconds then it goes away and the app hasn't opened.

Intriguingly, Affinity Photo does open and I suspect that there is likely to be a lot of common elements to both apps, so why one opens and the other doesn't I'm intrigued.

I have, I hope, reinstalled my NVIDEA drivers, but Designer still fails to open, as I describe above.

I found the log file - see attached.

Look forwards to hearing from you

Log.txt

• Staff

Many thanks for your log, could you please try opening the Designer app with the CTRL key held down - does the following dialog appear?

image.png

Can you please also open Windows 10 Settings>Apps and then select Programs and Features from the right hand side. In the dialog that opens, from the left hand side select Turn Windows features on or off

Please tick/untick the .NET options, so that you have the following set - 

image.png

Now, restart your PC and try opening Designer again - does this now open as expected?

On 1/14/2020 at 1:46 PM, gilesnick59 said:

Intriguingly, Affinity Photo does open and I suspect that there is likely to be a lot of common elements to both apps, so why one opens and the other doesn't I'm intrigued.

As you're still running Photo 1.6.5, we don't require the latest .NET 4.8 in this version, however all 1.7 Affinity apps do - which is likely the cause of the issue here.

Please note -

Many thanks!

Hi Dan

I tried starting Designer with the CTRL key pressed and nothing happened.  No Clear User Data window either I'm afraid.

I then changed Windows Features as you suggest to get this - see screen grab below.

After a restart, still nothing I'm afraid.

One of the early replies suggested installing .NET Framework 4.8 which I did.

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 still opens - but I've done nothing more with it.

Still hoping for a solution.

dotNET.PNG

4 minutes ago, gilesnick59 said:

I tried starting Designer with the CTRL key pressed and nothing happened.  No Clear User Data window either I'm afraid.

Just to make sure: In my experience (Windows 10) you hold CTRL and click on Affinity Designer in the Windows Start menu. Keep CTRL pressed and wait for the Designer icon to appear in the Windows task bar (if your task bar is hidden, move the mouse cursor down to it so it displays). Then click on the Designer icon on the task bar, and the dialog should come up. Then you can release the CTRL key.

-- Walt
PC:

Sorry; no. Possibly Dan will have additional thoughts tomorrow.

-- Walt
PC:

• Staff

Apologies for the delayed response Nick as I was out of the office for the past few days.

Many thanks for checking your .NET version for me, this certainly seems to be all in order. I'm not overly surprised that this dialog was not shown when holding down the CTRL key, as it looks like any part of the apps UI is unable to load currently.

I'm not certain if you'll find any logs here, but I'd like to check to see if Designer is creating a crash report whilst trying to open, could you please search for the following through Windows Run -

%APPDATA%\Affinity\Designer\1.0\CrashReports\reports

In this folder you may find .dmp files, if so please attach the latest 2 to your reply here.

Secondly, I'd like to see if the following hardware flag allows the app to start successfully - 

Please do let me know if the above changes anything when launching the app.

If this doesn't help, the installation may be corrupt as there was certainly issues with installing this update. Please use the following tool to remove the app from your computer, then restart your PC and install 1.7.3 Designer again, then try launching the app -

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed

Many thanks for your continued patience and understanding here.

Please note -

Many thanks!

Hi Dan. Thx for reply

Sere .dmp file attached

When I tried the hardware flag task, I got the following:

"A required privilege is not held by the client"  But I am the Administrator of my machine, so should be able to make changes I would have thought.

Then I tried the uninstall app from Microsoft via the link you sent and Affinity Designer wasn't visible.

Then going in via Apps & Features, it still wasn't there, which is weird.

So, I re-installed Affinity Designer and it still didn't open, but it is there in Apps as 1.7.3.481

I checked on .,NET 4.8 and it was checked.

It still doesn't open I'm afraid, even if I try to run as Administrator.

Then in frustration, I allowed photo to update to 1.7.3 and it did, when I had expected it to fail.

I've put in the event log as previously requested.

Also SetupUI.

Still not working.

What next Dan?

Nick

3d14ef3d-cd95-4e1e-9266-c2b0d1427dbf.dmp

Affinity_Designer_woes.evtx

SetupUI.log

On 1/8/2020 at 12:19 PM, Dan C said:

Thanks for the update canuckcam, I'm going to need a copy of your Windows Event Log in order to see why the app won't open successfully.

Thanks Dan - here's the application log. I've pasted the text here, I don't mind sending you a private email if you want the raw file. There is no Affinity folder in %APPDATA% so the program hasn't even gone that far to produce its own error reports.

Event viewer:

Fault bucket 1082322175, type 289078994
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Photo.exe
P2: 1.7.3.481
P3: 5d8aaaab
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 6.1.7601.24545
P6: 5e0eb6bd
P7: e0434352
P8: 000000000000b87d
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\WERECBC.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Photo.exe_87c2926689c3887831efedcbb5b83046b3385b_31faeede

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: c1198aed-3b1d-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7
Report Status: 0
Faulting application name: Photo.exe, version: 1.7.3.481, time stamp: 0x5d8aaaab
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.24545, time stamp: 0x5e0eb6bd
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000000000000b87d
Faulting process id: 0x3b70
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5cf2a83021849
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Photo.exe
Faulting module path: C:\windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: c1198aed-3b1d-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7
Application: Photo.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code e0434352, exception address 000007FEFCE5B87D
Stack:

AppCrash_Photo.exe_87c2926689c3887831efedcbb5b83046b3385b_31faeede\Report.wer:

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=132239545578388581
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=132239545578658662
ReportIdentifier=c1198aee-3b1d-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7
IntegratorReportIdentifier=c1198aed-3b1d-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7
Response.BucketId=1082322175
Response.BucketTable=289078994
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=Photo.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=1.7.3.481
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=5d8aaaab
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=KERNELBASE.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=6.1.7601.24545
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=5e0eb6bd
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=e0434352
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=000000000000b87d
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=4105
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=7ccb
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=7ccb2fa98342573c8a26d5624a3b51e6
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=786b
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=786bea01991d8d0a7d3d80f7f9c43fcd
UI[2]=C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Photo.exe
UI[3]=Affinity Photo has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Photo.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.DLL
LoadedModule[11]=C:\windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\windows\system32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\windows\system32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\windows\system32\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\windows\system32\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[17]=C:\windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\windows\system32\nvinitx.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\windows\system32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\detoured.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\windows\system32\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\windows\system32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\windows\system32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\windows\system32\VCRUNTIME140_CLR0400.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\windows\system32\ucrtbase_clr0400.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\mscorlib\7fab566d563ec7b74b7696d436ef82d6\mscorlib.ni.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\b4f96cff0dcbbbafc191fb13a8166383\System.ni.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Photo\dbd12896e69bdc1d7f253354d208de7d\Photo.ni.exe
LoadedModule[36]=C:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Core\6d2b3ec7c816fa571e3386dee4d9441c\System.Core.ni.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Serif.Affinity\f6149a00f3e540eec402a314eeea627a\Serif.Affinity.ni.dll
LoadedModule[38]=C:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\Serif.Intere5fc1461#\f12e410dc1b7077c2ecd53137fd02e26\Serif.Interop.Persona.ni.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
State[1].Key=DataRequest
State[1].Value=Bucket=1082322175/nBucketTable=289078994/nResponse=1/n
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Affinity Photo
AppPath=C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Photo.exe

Edited by canuckcam
Checked %APPDATA%

• Staff

@gilesnick59 - Thanks for the files, I can see this crash is happening in WPF when trying to create a window, but the exact cause of this is unclear.

How many monitors does your setup have connected? Have you recently changed or added monitors?

Do you have any third party software installed that manages your app windows? For example AquaSnap or WindowsGrid?

@canuckcam Your event viewer log appears almost identical to Nicks, indicating a possible .NET issue. Could you please follow all .NET related troubleshooting steps I've already provided above and let me know if this helps? If not, then please also provide an answer to the above questions.

Many thanks to both of you for your continued patience here!

Please note -

Many thanks!

1. Uninstalled, re-downloaded Photo 1.7.3 from my account on the website and reinstalled. "Setup completed successfully."
  2. %temp%/AffinitySetup/Setup.log
    Trying to start process: C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\AffinitySetup\2ef101b5-3bc0-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7\SetupUI.exe /log=true
      Succeeded: 1
    Waiting for process to finish...
      Exit code: 0

%temp%/AffinitySetup/Setup.log
    +Startup: 20/01/2020 3:05:21 PM
    +OS version: 6.1.7601
    +ProductName: Photo
    +ProductType: Retail
    +Opening HKLM...
    +	OK
    +Opening registry key: 'SOFTWARE\Serif\Affinity\Photo\1'...
    +	OK
    +Reading registry data...
    +	Photo Install Path: C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\
    +	Photo Desktop shortcut: 1
    +Opening MSI database: Affinity.msi
    +Opening database view: SELECT `Value` FROM `Property` WHERE `Property`='ProductVersion'
    +	OK
    +MsiViewExecute
    +	OK
    +MsiViewFetch
    +	OK
    +MsiRecordGetString
    +	Value: 1.7.3.481
    +Opening database view: SELECT `Value` FROM `Property` WHERE `Property`='ProductCode'
    +	OK
    +MsiViewExecute
    +	OK
    +MsiViewFetch
    +	OK
    +MsiRecordGetString
    +	Value: {6EE06075-1F8E-4737-B744-B2BB8E2BFE28}
    +Install state: -1
    +	IsThisVersionInstalled: False
    +Opening database view: SELECT `Value` FROM `Property` WHERE `Property`='UpgradeCode'
    +	OK
    +MsiViewExecute
    +	OK
    +MsiViewFetch
    +	OK
    +MsiRecordGetString
    +	Value: {21399BDD-4C2C-4565-9426-410BDC894DA7}
    +MsiEnumRelatedProducts: SUCCESS
    +	IsAnyVersionInstalled: True
    +		Current product code: {79AC0024-AED9-464B-9655-26316A44E6A6}
    +ProductCode: {6EE06075-1F8E-4737-B744-B2BB8E2BFE28}
    +ProductVersion: 1.7.3
    +InstallType: Update
    +Initialising main window...
    +	OK
    +Main window loaded
    +Checking requirements...
    +	OK
    +DotNetInstall: checking installed version
    +	Found 528049
    +Switching to page: Update
    +Creating InstallOperation
    +	Path: C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\
    +	WantShortcut: True
    +Requesting operation: SetupUI.InstallOperation
    +Switching to page: Operation
    +Starting MsiOperation
    +Info: === Logging started: 20/01/2020  15:05:28 ===
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: INSTALL.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: FindRelatedProducts.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: FindRelatedProducts. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: AppSearch.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: AppSearch. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: LaunchConditions.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: LaunchConditions. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: ValidateProductID.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: ValidateProductID. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: CostInitialize.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: CostInitialize. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: FileCost.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: FileCost. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: CostFinalize.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: CostFinalize. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: MigrateFeatureStates.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:28: MigrateFeatureStates. Return value 0.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:28: InstallValidate.
    +Progress reset
    +	Total steps: 28687
    +	Is script: True
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:32: InstallValidate. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:32: RemoveExistingProducts.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:32: RemoveExistingProducts. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:32: InstallInitialize.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:32: InstallInitialize. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:32: WriteAppRegistryCustomAction.SetProperty.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:32: WriteAppRegistryCustomAction.SetProperty. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:32: WriteAppRegistryCustomAction.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: WriteAppRegistryCustomAction. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: WriteMachineRegistryCustomAction.SetProperty.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: WriteMachineRegistryCustomAction.SetProperty. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: WriteMachineRegistryCustomAction.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: WriteMachineRegistryCustomAction. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: ProcessComponents.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: ProcessComponents. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: UnpublishFeatures.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: UnpublishFeatures. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: RemoveRegistryValues.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: RemoveRegistryValues. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: RemoveFiles.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: RemoveFiles. Return value 0.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: NetFxScheduleNativeImage.
    +Adding progress total: 5500
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:34: NetFxScheduleNativeImage. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:34: InstallFiles.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: InstallFiles. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: CreateShortcuts.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: CreateShortcuts. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: WriteRegistryValues.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: WriteRegistryValues. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: RegisterUser.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: RegisterUser. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: RegisterProduct.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: RegisterProduct. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: MsiPublishAssemblies.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: MsiPublishAssemblies. Return value 0.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: NetFxExecuteNativeImageCommitUninstall.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: NetFxExecuteNativeImageCommitUninstall. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: NetFxExecuteNativeImageCommitInstall.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: NetFxExecuteNativeImageCommitInstall. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: PublishFeatures.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: PublishFeatures. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: PublishProduct.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: PublishProduct. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: WriteLicenceFileCustomAction.SetProperty.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: WriteLicenceFileCustomAction.SetProperty. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: WriteLicenceFileCustomAction.
    +Info: Action ended 15:05:36: WriteLicenceFileCustomAction. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action start 15:05:36: InstallFinalize.
    +Progress reset
    +	Total steps: 1205692279
    +	Is script: False
    +Info: WriteAppRegistry:  Initialized.
    +Info: WriteMachineRegistry:  Initialized.
    +Setting progress delta: 24000
    +Setting progress delta: 0
    +Setting progress delta: 13200
    +Info: WriteLicenceFile:  Initialized.
    +Info: WriteLicenceFile:  Data: C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\|34UE-143O-DVIE-K4KJ|phil.pang@globalnews.ca
    +Info: ExecNetFx:  Microsoft (R) CLR Native Image Generator - Version 4.8.3761.0
    +Info: ExecNetFx:  Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
    +Info: ExecNetFx:  All compilation targets are up to date.
    +Setting progress delta: 0
    +Info: ExecNetFx:  Microsoft (R) CLR Native Image Generator - Version 4.8.3761.0
    +Info: ExecNetFx:  Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
    +Progress reset
    +	Total steps: 1
    +	Is script: False
    +Info: Action ended 15:06:00: InstallFinalize. Return value 1.
    +Info: Action ended 15:06:00: INSTALL. Return value 1.
    +Info: Property(S): UpgradeCode = {21399BDD-4C2C-4565-9426-410BDC894DA7}
    +Info: Property(S): PRODUCT_KEY_PROPERTY = <HIDDEN>
    +Info: Property(S): EMAIL_PROPERTY = <HIDDEN>
    +Info: Property(S): NO_UPDATE_CHECK_PROPERTY = #0
    +Info: Property(S): NO_EULA_PROPERTY = #0
    +Info: Property(S): INSTALL_DIR_PROPERTY = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\
    +Info: Property(S): DeFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\de\
    +Info: Property(S): EnUsFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\en-US\
    +Info: Property(S): EsFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\es\
    +Info: Property(S): FrFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\fr\
    +Info: Property(S): ItFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\it\
    +Info: Property(S): JaFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\ja\
    +Info: Property(S): PtBrFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\pt-BR\
    +Info: Property(S): RuFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\ru\
    +Info: Property(S): ZhHansFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\zh-Hans\
    +Info: Property(S): CrashpadFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\crashpad\
    +Info: Property(S): CommonFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Common\
    +Info: Property(S): ResourcesFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\
    +Info: Property(S): DesktopFolder = C:\Users\Public\Desktop\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\de-DE\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\en-GB\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\en-US\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\es-ES\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\fr-FR\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\it-IT\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\la\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\pt-BR\
    +Info: Property(S): DialFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dial\
    +Info: Property(S): IccFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\icc\
    +Info: Property(S): PantoneFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Pantone\
    +Info: Property(S): StringEncodingsFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\String Encodings\
    +Info: Property(S): StandardCMapsFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Standard CMaps\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_8_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\resources\css\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_8_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\resources\js\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\shared\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_10_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\shared\cursor\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_10_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\shared\interface\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_10_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\shared\stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_10_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\shared\ui\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\images\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Adjustments\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Appendix\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Assets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Clr\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\CurvesShapes\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\DesignAids\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\ExportPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Filters\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\FocusMerging\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\GetStarted\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\HDR\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_11 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Introduction\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_12 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\LayerFX\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_13 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\LayerOperations\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_14 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Layers\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_15 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\LiquifyPersona\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_16 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\LiveProjection\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_17 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Macros_Batch\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_18 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Painting\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_19 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Panels\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_20 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Panorama\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_21 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Raw\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_22 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Retouching\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_23 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Selections\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_24 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Sharing\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_25 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\SizeTransform\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_26 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Stacking\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_27 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Text\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_28 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1_29 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\Workspace\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\stylesheets\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\de.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\en-US.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_2 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\es.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_3 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\fr.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_4 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\it.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_5 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\ja.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_6 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\pt-BR.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_7 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\pt.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\ru.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_9 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\zh-Hans.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoPropcolsFolder_10 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Affinity Photo\zh.lproj\
    +Info: Property(S): WriteAppRegistryCustomAction = 735ECD15-8E42-4418-B825-803ACC2544A5
    +Info: Property(S): WriteMachineRegistryCustomAction = SOFTWARE\Serif\Affinity
    +Info: Property(S): WriteLicenceFileCustomAction = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\|34UE-143O-DVIE-K4KJ|phil.pang@globalnews.ca
    +Info: Property(S): NetFxExecuteNativeImageInstall = C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\ngen.exe install "C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Photo.exe" /AppBase:"C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\\"�5000�C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\ngen.exe update /queue�500
    +Info: Property(S): NetFxExecuteNativeImageCommitInstall = C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\ngen.exe install "C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Photo.exe" /AppBase:"C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\\"�5000�C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\ngen.exe update /queue�500
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\
    +Info: Property(S): EnFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\en\
    +Info: Property(S): DictionariesFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Dictionaries\
    +Info: Property(S): AffinityFolder = C:\Program Files\Affinity\
    +Info: Property(S): ProgramFiles64Folder = C:\Program Files\
    +Info: Property(S): TARGETDIR = D:\
    +Info: Property(S): ProgramMenuFolder = C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\
    +Info: Property(S): SourceDir = C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\AffinitySetup\2ef101b5-3bc0-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_0_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\de.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_1_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\en-US.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_2_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\English.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_3_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\es.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_4_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\fr.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_5_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\it.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_6_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ja.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_7_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\pt-BR.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_8 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\resources\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_9_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\ru.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): PhotoHelpFolder_0_0_11_1 = C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\PhotoHelp\Contents\Resources\zh-Hans.lproj\pages\
    +Info: Property(S): ALLUSERS = 1
    +Info: Property(S): MY_APP_GUID = **********
    +Info: Property(S): ARPPRODUCTICON = MyARPIcon
    +Info: Property(S): Manufacturer = Serif (Europe) Ltd
    +Info: Property(S): ProductCode = {6EE06075-1F8E-4737-B744-B2BB8E2BFE28}
    +Info: Property(S): ProductLanguage = 1033
    +Info: Property(S): ProductName = Affinity Photo
    +Info: Property(S): ProductVersion = 1.7.3.481
    +Info: Property(S): SecureCustomProperties = EMAIL_PROPERTY;NO_EULA_PROPERTY;NO_UPDATE_CHECK_PROPERTY;PRODUCT_KEY_PROPERTY;WIX_DOWNGRADE_DETECTED;WIX_UPGRADE_DETECTED
    +Info: Property(S): MsiHiddenProperties = MY_APP_GUID
    +Info: Property(S): PackageCode = {BA223708-C2FF-4A81-AF90-B97F27FC2FBF}
    +Info: Property(S): ProductState = -1
    +Info: Property(S): PackagecodeChanging = 1
    +Info: Property(S): INSTALL_DESKTOP_SHORTCUT_PROPERTY = #1
    +Info: Property(S): CURRENTDIRECTORY = C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\AffinitySetup\2ef101b5-3bc0-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7
    +Info: Property(S): CLIENTUILEVEL = 3
    +Info: Property(S): MSICLIENTUSESEXTERNALUI = 1
    +Info: Property(S): CLIENTPROCESSID = 35944
    +Info: Property(S): MsiSystemRebootPending = 1
    +Info: Property(S): VersionDatabase = 405
    +Info: Property(S): VersionMsi = 5.00
    +Info: Property(S): VersionNT = 601
    +Info: Property(S): VersionNT64 = 601
    +Info: Property(S): WindowsBuild = 7601
    +Info: Property(S): ServicePackLevel = 1
    +Info: Property(S): ServicePackLevelMinor = 0
    +Info: Property(S): MsiNTProductType = 1
    +Info: Property(S): WindowsFolder = C:\windows\
    +Info: Property(S): WindowsVolume = C:\
    +Info: Property(S): System64Folder = C:\windows\system32\
    +Info: Property(S): SystemFolder = C:\windows\SysWOW64\
    +Info: Property(S): RemoteAdminTS = 1
    +Info: Property(S): TempFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\
    +Info: Property(S): ProgramFilesFolder = C:\Program Files (x86)\
    +Info: Property(S): CommonFilesFolder = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\
    +Info: Property(S): CommonFiles64Folder = C:\Program Files\Common Files\
    +Info: Property(S): AppDataFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\
    +Info: Property(S): FavoritesFolder = C:\Users\x\Favorites\
    +Info: Property(S): NetHoodFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Network Shortcuts\
    +Info: Property(S): PersonalFolder = C:\Users\x\Documents\
    +Info: Property(S): PrintHoodFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Printer Shortcuts\
    +Info: Property(S): RecentFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\
    +Info: Property(S): SendToFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\
    +Info: Property(S): TemplateFolder = C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\
    +Info: Property(S): CommonAppDataFolder = C:\ProgramData\
    +Info: Property(S): LocalAppDataFolder = C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\
    +Info: Property(S): MyPicturesFolder = C:\Users\x\Pictures\
    +Info: Property(S): AdminToolsFolder = C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\
    +Info: Property(S): StartupFolder = C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
    +Info: Property(S): StartMenuFolder = C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\
    +Info: Property(S): FontsFolder = C:\windows\Fonts\
    +Info: Property(S): GPTSupport = 1
    +Info: Property(S): OLEAdvtSupport = 1
    +Info: Property(S): ShellAdvtSupport = 1
    +Info: Property(S): MsiAMD64 = 6
    +Info: Property(S): Msix64 = 6
    +Info: Property(S): Intel = 6
    +Info: Property(S): PhysicalMemory = 24233
    +Info: Property(S): VirtualMemory = 36824
    +Info: Property(S): AdminUser = 1
    +Info: Property(S): MsiTrueAdminUser = 1
    +Info: Property(S): LogonUser = x
    +Info: Property(S): UserSID = S-1-5-21-448539723-746137067-725345543-1248409
    +Info: Property(S): UserLanguageID = 4105
    +Info: Property(S): ComputerName = x
    +Info: Property(S): SystemLanguageID = 4105
    +Info: Property(S): ScreenX = 1024
    +Info: Property(S): ScreenY = 768
    +Info: Property(S): CaptionHeight = 27
    +Info: Property(S): BorderTop = 1
    +Info: Property(S): BorderSide = 1
    +Info: Property(S): TextHeight = 20
    +Info: Property(S): TextInternalLeading = 4
    +Info: Property(S): ColorBits = 32
    +Info: Property(S): TTCSupport = 1
    +Info: Property(S): Time = 15:06:00
    +Info: Property(S): Date = 20/01/2020
    +Info: Property(S): MsiNetAssemblySupport = 4.8.3761.0
    +Info: Property(S): MsiWin32AssemblySupport = 6.1.7601.17514
    +Info: Property(S): RedirectedDllSupport = 2
    +Info: Property(S): MsiRunningElevated = 1
    +Info: Property(S): Privileged = 1
    +Info: Property(S): USERNAME = x
    +Info: Property(S): COMPANYNAME = 
    +Info: Property(S): DATABASE = C:\windows\Installer\9f553ae.msi
    +Info: Property(S): OriginalDatabase = C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\AffinitySetup\2ef101b5-3bc0-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7\Affinity.msi
    +Info: Property(S): UILevel = 2
    +Info: Property(S): ACTION = INSTALL
    +Info: Property(S): ROOTDRIVE = D:\
    +Info: Property(S): CostingComplete = 1
    +Info: Property(S): OutOfDiskSpace = 0
    +Info: Property(S): OutOfNoRbDiskSpace = 0
    +Info: Property(S): PrimaryVolumeSpaceAvailable = 0
    +Info: Property(S): PrimaryVolumeSpaceRequired = 0
    +Info: Property(S): PrimaryVolumeSpaceRemaining = 0
    +Info: Property(S): INSTALLLEVEL = 1
    +Info: Property(S): SOURCEDIR = C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\AffinitySetup\2ef101b5-3bc0-11ea-9fa8-28b2bddbdaf7\
    +Info: Property(S): SourcedirProduct = {6EE06075-1F8E-4737-B744-B2BB8E2BFE28}
    +Info: Property(S): ProductToBeRegistered = 1
    +Info: === Logging stopped: 20/01/2020  15:06:00 ===
    +Setting result page message: Setup completed successfully
    +Switching to page: Result
    +Operation finished
    +Main window close requested

3. Dxdiag.txt:
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 1/20/2020, 15:15:30
           Machine name: x
       Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr_escrow.200102-1707)
               Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
           System Model: HP ZBook 15 G2
                   BIOS: Default System BIOS
              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
                 Memory: 24576MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 24234MB RAM
              Page File: 11578MB used, 36885MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\windows
        DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
       User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
     System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
        DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
         DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
           Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
              Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
               DAC type: Internal
             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0416&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_06
         Display Memory: 1888 MB
       Dedicated Memory: 384 MB
          Shared Memory: 1504 MB
           Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
           Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
          Monitor Model: unknown
             Monitor Id: AUO11ED
            Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.012Hz)
            Output Type: Internal
            Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32
    Driver File Version: 10.18.0014.5067 (English)
         Driver Version: 10.18.14.5067
            DDI Version: 11
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: 9/24/2019 01:04:25, 25375080 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
        WHQL Date Stamp: 
      Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4756-11CF-0275-5D02BCC2D435}
              Vendor ID: 0x8086
              Device ID: 0x0416
              SubSys ID: 0x2253103C
            Revision ID: 0x0006
     Driver Strong Name: oem213.inf:IntelGfx.NTamd64.6.1:iHSWM_w7:10.18.14.5067:pci\ven_8086&dev_0416&subsys_2253103c
         Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
            Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C 
       Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                         {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                         {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                         {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
           D3D9 Overlay: Supported
                DXVA-HD: Supported
           DDraw Status: Enabled
             D3D Status: Enabled
             AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
                Description: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
     Default Sound Playback: Yes
     Default Voice Playback: Yes
                Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0280&SUBSYS_103C2253&REV_1000
            Manufacturer ID: 1
                 Product ID: 100
                       Type: WDM
                Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
             Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8287 (English)
                WHQL Logo'd: Yes
              Date and Size: 1/7/2018 12:44:54, 6025640 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
             HW Accel Level: Basic
                  Cap Flags: 0xF1F
        Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
     Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
                  HW Memory: 0
           Voice Management: No
     EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
       I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: CABLE-A Input (VB-Audio Cable A)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Hardware ID: VBAudioVACAWDM
                Driver Name: vbaudio_cablea64_win7.sys
             Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English)
                WHQL Logo'd: n/a
              Date and Size: 7/22/2013 16:43:02, 41192 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: VB-Audio Software

Description: CABLE Input (VB-Audio Virtual Cable)
     Default Sound Playback: No
     Default Voice Playback: No
                Hardware ID: VBAudioVACWDM
                Driver Name: vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys
                WHQL Logo'd: n/a
              Date and Size: 9/2/2014 18:01:16, 41192 bytes
                Other Files: 
            Driver Provider: VB-Audio Software

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
                Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
      Default Sound Capture: Yes
      Default Voice Capture: Yes
                  Cap Flags: 0x1
               Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio)
      Default Sound Capture: No
      Default Voice Capture: No

Description: CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual Cable)
                Driver Name: vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys
              Date and Size: 9/2/2014 18:01:16, 41192 bytes

Description: CABLE-A Output (VB-Audio Cable A)
                Driver Name: vbaudio_cablea64_win7.sys
              Date and Size: 7/22/2013 16:43:02, 41192 bytes

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
          Device Name: Mouse
             Attached: 1
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
            FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
        Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse
        Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745

Device Name: Micr

Device Name: Wireless Controller
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x054C, 0x09CC

Device Name: Wireless Controller
        Controller ID: 0x1
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x054C, 0x09CC

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8C26
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
    | Service: usbhub
    | 
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x8000
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | Service: usbhub

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | 
    + Wireless Keyboard Filter Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_0745&mi_00
    | Upper Filters: WirelessKeyboardFilter
    | Service: kbdhid
    | 
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | 
    + Synaptics SMBus TouchPad
    | Matching Device ID: acpi\syn3023
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Service: i8042prt
    | 
    + Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center)
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_0745&mi_01&col01
    | Upper Filters: Point64
    | Service: mouhid
    | 
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
          Drive: C:
     Free Space: 29.9 GB
    Total Space: 241.1 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: SanDisk SD6SB1M-256G-100 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:
     Free Space: 146.7 GB
    Total Space: 953.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
          Model: HGST HTS721010A9E6300 SCSI Disk Device

Drive: E:
     Free Space: 2.0 GB
    Total Space: 2.0 GB
    File System: FAT32
          Model: SanDisk SD6SB1M-256G-100 SCSI Disk Device

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
         Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #7 - 8C1C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C1C&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_D4\3&42FFD25&0&E6
       Driver: n/a

Name: Realtek PCIE CardReader
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5249&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_01\00000001004CE00000

Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 #3
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_C0608086&REV_6B\28B2BDFFFFDBDAF300

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #1 - 8C10
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C10&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_D4\3&42FFD25&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) QM87 LPC Controller - 8C4F
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C4F&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&F8

Name: NVIDIA Quadro K1100M
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FF6&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_A1\4&16031B5D&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0416&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_06\3&42FFD25&0&10

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C03&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface 
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&B0

Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_153A&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&C8

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&A0

Name: PCI Express standard Downstream Switch Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_12D8&DEV_2404&SUBSYS_240412D8&REV_05\5&1A312E5D&0&1800E6

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C2D&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C04
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C04&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_06\3&42FFD25&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #1 - 8C26
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C26&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&E8

Device ID: PCI\VEN_12D8&DEV_2404&SUBSYS_240412D8&REV_05\5&1A312E5D&0&1000E6

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 Controller - 0C01
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_06\3&42FFD25&0&08

Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&FB

Device ID: PCI\VEN_12D8&DEV_2404&SUBSYS_240412D8&REV_05\5&1A312E5D&0&0800E6

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C20&SUBSYS_2253103C&REV_04\3&42FFD25&0&D8

Name: PCI Express standard Upstream Switch Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_12D8&DEV_2404&SUBSYS_240412D8&REV_05\4&7B61624&0&00E6

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.19091
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.19091
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.19091
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    G2M Session Decoder,0x00600800,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    Blackmagic Design Decoder (DMO),0x00200000,1,1,dmobmd.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    MS ATC Screen Decoder 1,0x00600800,1,1,scdec.dll,15.00.4703.1000
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    Grass Valley HQX Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    CineForm VideoChange,0x00200000,1,1,CFVideoChange.ax,3.01.0000.0056
    CineForm TempoChange,0x00200000,1,1,CFTempoChange.ax,1.01.0005.0004
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.19091
    Grass Valley DV Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Wafian QuickTime Mux,0x00200000,2,0,Wafian.QTMux.dll,1.04.0000.0009
    GoPro-CineForm Encoder (Multicore),0x00200000,1,1,CFEncoder2.ax,9.02.0001.0690
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    GoPro-CineForm RAW Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,CFEncoderRAW.ax,9.00.0005.0682
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.17037
    HP PageLift Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PageLift7CameraFilter.dll,1.00.0015.0001
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Elgato Game Capture HD,0x00200000,0,3,,
    CineForm JPG2Stream Filter,0x00200000,0,1,JPEGS2Stream.dll,1.02.0002.0005
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley C210 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    DVCPRO HD Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Grass Valley MPEG2-Intra Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Intel® Media Codecs H264 LPCM MOV Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,H264LPCMMOVMux.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.24499
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Wafian QuickTime DeMux,0x00600000,0,2,QTDeMux.dll,1.04.0000.0009
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.19091
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel® Media SDK AAC Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,imc_aac_dec_ds.dll,3.12.0007.0027
    Grass Valley Lossless Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    Decklink MJPEG Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.24499
    CineForm Stereo Fixer,0x00200000,1,1,CFStereoFixer.ax,1.01.0004.0021
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.24499
    Intel® Media Codecs MP4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,0,imc_mp4_spl_ds.dll,1.17.0003.0009
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    GoPro-CineForm Decoder-2,0x00800002,1,1,CFDecode2.ax,9.02.0001.0690
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVCPRO50 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    CineForm Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,CFVideoSource.ax,1.01.0001.0023
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.19091
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.19091
    Decklink Still Sequence Source,0x00200000,0,1,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Intel® Media Codecs MP4 Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,imc_mp4_mux_ds.dll,1.17.0003.0009
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel® Media SDK H.264 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,h264_dec_filter.dll,3.12.0008.0004
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.24499
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    CineForm SampleRate,0x00200000,1,1,CFSampleRate.ax,1.02.0000.0021
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Decklink Still Sequence Sink,0x00200000,1,0,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    CineForm Stereo Mux,0x00200000,2,1,CFStereoMux.ax,1.02.0002.0005
    GoPro-CineForm Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,CFEncode.ax,9.00.0005.0682
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7601.23285
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Intel® Media Codecs AAC Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,imc_aac_enc_ds.dll,1.17.0003.0009
    Decklink Upsample,0x00200000,1,1,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley HQ Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    Grass Valley HQ Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.24499
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    iZotope Nectar Elements,0x00200000,1,1,iZNectarElementsDXHook.dll,1.00.0000.1047

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7601.19091
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley HQ Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,csdshowcodc.dll,7.05.0003.0031
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    GoPro-CineForm Encoder (Multicore),0x00200000,1,1,CFEncoder2.ax,9.02.0001.0690
    Decklink MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,1,1,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    GoPro-CineForm RAW Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,CFEncoderRAW.ax,9.00.0005.0682
    GoPro-CineForm Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,CFEncode.ax,9.00.0005.0682
    Grass Valley C210,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVCPRO 50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley DV,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVCPRO HD,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    GoPro CineForm Codec v9.2.1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley HQX,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley Lossless,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Grass Valley HQ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Blackmagic HD 8 bit 4:2:2 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Blackmagic 8 bit MJPEG Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Blackmagic 10 bit 4:4:4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    TechSmith Screen Capture Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Blackmagic SD 8 bit 4:2:2 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Blackmagic 10 bit 4:2:2 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7601.19091
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7601.19091
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Decklink Audio Capture,0x00200000,0,1,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    CABLE-A Output (VB-Audio Cable ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Stereo Mix (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.19135
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.19135
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.19135

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Mic in at front panel (black),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091
    VB-Audio CABLE-A,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091
    VB-Audio Point,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091
    VB-Audio CABLE-A,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091
    VB-Audio Point,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:
    Decklink Video Capture,0x00200000,0,3,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.19135

External Renderers:
    Decklink Video Render,0x00200000,1,0,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.19091

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers/Headphones (Realtek Hi,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Decklink Audio Render,0x00200000,1,0,DeckLink.dll,11.02.0000.0000
    CABLE Input (VB-Audio Virtual C,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    CABLE-A Input (VB-Audio Cable A,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    DirectSound: CABLE Input (VB-Audio Virtual Cable),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    DirectSound: CABLE-A Input (VB-Audio Cable A),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537
    DirectSound: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.24537

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) 
      Quality Flags: 2576
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow half deinterlace
        Allow scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 100
      Balanced Flags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 50
      PowerFlags: 1424
        Enabled:
        Force throttling
        Allow batching
        Force half deinterlace
        Force scaling
        Decode Power Usage: 0

4. In %AppData% there is no Affinity folder so I can't post any logs from that.
  5. No Hardware flag (C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo>photo --no-hw-ui) doesn't help either, still doesn't launch the app.

I think I've caught all the troubleshooting steps so far!