You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've just swapped over from Procreate to Affinity due to Procreate not being vector based. I initially started designing a logo in Procreate until realising I needed to swap, but I'm unable to bring my brush with me.

I've searched for days for a similar brush and cannot find anything! Any help would be massively helpful otherwise I'll have to start the logo again and re-jig the style :(

I've attached 2 screenshots to show the brush. Thanks!

IMG_0348.PNG

IMG_0349.PNG

• Staff

Hi Lorendraws,

Welcome to the forums :)

I can't think of any similar brushes however you could try the brushes generously made by another forum member here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/85468-project-brush-inkbrush-set-07/

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hi,

Callum is correct the nearest toolkit is the inkbrush set. I use that all the time (Vector paint then raster)

I had a look around for an exact match (The inkbrush project set is much larger than what has been made available to the forum.[21 brush sets in total for INKproject; 8 of which are 'vector' based])...all tend to be unique or similar really...

Also check out the vector brushes in some of the other project sets:
Poison Set A
Poison Set D
Project Set Ammonite

These are vector based and textured; similar to what you are trying to achieve but also fainter to allow build up. 

However I have extracted a set of 10 Vector Brushes from multiple sets that may help you..as attached!...give them a go see what you think!:)

Vector Painters.zip

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.5 2.2402
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1