Big_Stan

Affinity Photo Plugins, Chapter 2

Thanks to all the help I received from David at All Media Lab, v_kyr, and DWright I was finally able to get the Topaz Lab plugins working.  

I must be a sadist because now I'd like to get Noiseware operating too. Noiseware was one of the first self learning noise reduction plugins, before AI became the "catchword", and has been my go to package for nearly 15 years and I really miss not having it. 

Hi Big_Stan,

I just tried installing the trial of Noiseware, went into Preferences of Affinity and added the Plugin to the 'Plugin Search Folder' and restarted Affinity Photo.  This seems to work, Affinity picks up the plugin on the Plugin menu, however and this may due to me only having the Trial, when i try to use the plugin, it appears to load and shows me the Trial screen, but when i click ok Affinity then crashes and closes.

This could be due to me using the Trial version or it may be the plugin is incompatible with Affinity.