Big_Stan

Help needed with Topaz Plugins

Yes, finally.  I was so busy focussing on the Authorise and the /contents/ that I neglected to try it.

Thank you VERY much.  I really appreciate your help.

The installed Catalina path probably differs a little from the one in Mojave, but I'm glad you got it working. To be honest I've been pulling my hair out to find the proper way to do this! And the Topaz tutorials are not of any help!

Remember that when you add an other Topaz plugin you don't have to do the Global + / procedure again and only add the new paths. 

Regards,

David

21 hours ago, All Media Lab said:

No problem! People have been helping me out as well on this forum!

David, thank you for ALL the support you’ve provided on this one. I’m using the very latest version of Topaz Labs AI Sharpen.

it works standalone. The interface starts up when called upon as a plug-in for Affinity Photo. However, I can never get it to actually do its job as a plug-in for AP

I followed your helpful detailed  instructions, but to no avail. I’m a longtime experienced user of AP, but this one has me baffled. Note that I’ve been able to get Topaz Labs software to work as plug-ins for AP in the past. I’m unsure if this is an issue with the Topaz Labs software or with Affinity Photo. 

I will try removing ALL of my plugins and installing Sharpen AI only.

exactly same problem (Sharpen AI + Denoise AI), interface starts and no changes occurs during move of sliders (with auto and manual preview) except "add grain" 

standalone versions however work fine

OSX 10.14.6 / AP 1.7.2  / Topaz  1.4.4 1.3.2

On 11/7/2019 at 10:10 AM, Ulysses said:

I will try removing ALL of my plugins and installing Sharpen AI only.

Removing and then reinstalling them again did nothing. I’m unsure if the issue is with Affinity Photo 1.7.3 or if it’s with Topaz Labs Sharpen AI 1.4.4.