Hi, i cannot preview some of my raw images from my camera. I have a nikon d7000, it previews ok on this. My other camera, nikon d3300, it just shows the AF logo.0

First pic showing preview/thumbnail, second not. See the image size on both.

this has happened after a reboot to factry settings on macbook pro mid 2012.

A00E2FA5-AEC2-4991-968F-FB19A661DA8B.jpeg

9FB60D43-B37E-4693-974A-1479572493DF.jpeg

Based on the appearance of your Dock and the old icon for iTunes, I'm guessing that you're using an older version of the Mac OS. Is it possible that this older version does not recognize raw files from one of your cameras?

In fact, the Nikon D7000 was first sold in 2010, but the D3300 did not hit the shelves until 2014. If you haven't upgraded your MacBook's OS since you bought it (maybe?) your 2012 operating system couldn't possibly recognize the newer camera's Raw files.

Yes that makes sense. I have rebooted back to factory settings , which is mid 2012 operating system. So that sounds right.

im now installing newer operating systems  Untill i get to the newest one i can get for it.

thankyou, makes total sense now.