You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Some Requests

First of thanks for doing great work in Affinity Photo. I know its not yet a PS replacement, but there are things that would be cool to have.

- We really need EXR 16/32bit support. EXR is a very much used format in post production, I would call it even a standard. 

- DNG/RAW suport, I think that clearly speak for it self.

- Stitching support. Photographers need it so often.

For whats there I miss a few things. 

- I haven't found a crop function. I think its one very useful feature that is so essential that I wonder where it is. I mean making a selection and crop is so much different then using the crop tool.

- I know you guys have reasons for an own format. But It stresses if you open 10 jpegs, change something and close them and AP just want to save it in its own format. Yes there is export, but I think the ending term of the name should define what you want. So closing 10 jpegs should save 10 jpegs in a row. Thats simple workflow related.