You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Classic Color Picker

I've recently gotten Affinity Photo and so far I must say it's for the most part, very enjoyable!

I mostly use it for digital sketching and painting - and this is where the color picker tool comes in. I realize it is probably designed while also keeping iPad users in mind, but I feel like the delay between setting the pen tip on the screen and dragging to obtain the color is just frustrating enough to make color picking on the fly not very comfortable. It is slow enough to be felt giving the usual speed I am used to working at.

Would it be possible to have a toggle for classic color picker mode (tool switches from brush to color picker as long as Alt key is pressed, and color obtained with only a tap on the screen)? Or, barring that, at least customizable latency for the click+drag method.

If this has been pointed out before, I apologize - I've researched around and I haven't found any relevant information so far.

Thank you!