z3z

November challenge - make/share something with an Autumn/Fall theme

The image was edited with the following tools.
Selection Brush Tool, Liquify Persona, Clone Brush Tool, Inpainting Brush Tool, Smog Brush etc.

Cheers

Forest with leaf.png

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 :   Affinity Photo-Beta 1.8.0.486   :    Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.8.0.486:

Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.8.0.499:   Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481:    Windows 10 Pro  (Version  1903 Build 18362.295)

I've been trying my hand at composite images, and this is my latest (only my third attempt, so I'm still on a massive learning curve). For this one, I had to isolate the woman from the background, then did a bit of colourising of both images to make everything blend and get a colour tone that I liked.

Images used:
Forest https://pixabay.com/photos/path-woods-autumn-footpath-forest-1031114/
Leafy lady https://unsplash.com/photos/gv3K2lZx2ds

autumn_queen.jpg

1 minute ago, Pattou said:

Nice photocomposition ! I would have loved to be in this specific forest this precise day... for the forest atmosphere of course :)

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :11_blush:

And of course you'd want to enjoy the forest... what other reason could there be?? :10_wink:

18 minutes ago, z3z said:

For this one, I had to isolate the woman from the background, then did a bit of colourising of both images to make everything blend and get a colour tone that I liked.

Though for such an composition some Elf or fairy image would have been IMO much better suited, for the shown forest atmosphere.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.3 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.3 ◆ OSX El Capitan

1 hour ago, v_kyr said:

Though for such an composition some Elf or fairy image would have been IMO much better suited, for the shown forest atmosphere.

Perhaps, but I rather feel that forest fairies have been done to death and are maybe a little cliché. Different strokes? :14_relaxed:

Honestly, as soon as I saw that leafy dress, I knew I had to use that image!

3 minutes ago, z3z said:

Honestly, as soon as I saw that leafy dress, I knew I had to use that image!

Well the slightly different Prêt-à-porter. :)

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.3 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.3 ◆ OSX El Capitan