Here is my latest piece of poetry laid out using Affinity Publisher.

Firstly the Morality.wmf was placed and rotated on the master page with a whit rectangle covering it using an opacity of 75%. I applied an Affinity Photo live filter (depth of field) adjusting the clarity and radius and using an average blend mode.

Then on the main page I used artistic text for the title and imported the Morality.png to complete the title effect. Centring and grouping the elements together. I then copied the text of the poem from WordPerfect X6 and pasted it into a new text frame. I altered the text style to body text and adjusted the point size to 18. I right justified the signature copyright line and resized the text frame so it just fit the poem. I then aligned the text frame to the centre of the page and moved it down by eye until it looked good enough,

I used PagePlus X9 for the bloody filter effects as I couldn't achieve the result I wanted in Publisher.

The Trouble With Morality.pdf

Morality.png

Morality.wmf

Morality.svg

The Trouble With Morality (FILEminimizer).png

Edited by Michael S Harvey
Added a PNG of the layout.