You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crop Marks Wont Show

They will import fine if you open the pdf from Publisher - not insert or place in an existing Publisher document. Then you change the page size using File, Spread setup.

The crop marks are even on a separate layer as is the trim.

CropMarks.JPG

Lenovo laptop with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home. Former user of most Serif software from PagePlus 3.0 through PagePlus X9, now enjoying Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher.

• 1 year later...

Im new to Affinity Publisher. Im able to view my bleed marks in the PDF. But Im unable to print out both trim and bleed marks. I have set the print settings to bleed and trim but only the bleed marks print out. I need to be able to print out my artwork and trim off the bleed so i can see exactly if my work is accurate. I attached a PDF of my work. You'll see that only the bleed marks show up on the PDF but not the trim. Need to be able to print out trim. Any help would be appreciated!

2021 Lemon Mint 16 oz.pdf