You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

지원은 주로 Serif 도움말 파일 또는 포럼에 있습니다.  도움이 될만한 한국 친화 제품이 있는지 YouTube를 확인하십시오.  죄송합니다. Google Tranlate을 사용하고 있습니다.

Google translated to Korean.

Cecil 

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, macOS,iPad Pro iPadOS

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

Welcome, Yoo to this community,

Google translate result for the original post :

"I want to know the Hangul support plan.
You can expect marketability of Serif affinity in Korea."

I think only Serif can answer your question. But like Wosven pointed out, others also asked for specific languages to support. While I can understand support for a local language, I think English is better because otherwise knowledge and information can be very fragmented. My native language is Dutch but when I have to look something up, I look on English forums because the Dutch forums are most of the times too limited.

But for non-English speaking people, local language support can be very beneficial.

Hope you find a solution and enjoy the Affinity applications the way I do.

Chris

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2019 at 7:18 PM, Wosven said:On 112 / 2019 at 7:18 PM, Wosven said :

I am happy to know your affinity app.I am happy to know your affinity app.
However, I am sad because it is similar to Adobe but it is actually different.However, I am saved because it is quiet to Adobe but it is actually different.
Adobe bricks were not available in any of the languages.Adobe brothers were not available in any of the languages.
However, Adobe has performed sequential application updates and patches to support languages in different countries.However, Adobe has conducted sequential application updates and patches to support languages in different countries.
I went to the friendly forum to check.I went to the friendly forum to check.There are no plans to support Hangul (Korean).There are no plans to support Hangul (Korean).
So I feel more sad.So I feel more sad.But I will wait for it to be used in the belief that familiarity will become the world's most beloved graphics software company.But I will wait for it to be used in the believe that familiarity will benefit the world's most trusted graphics software company.

It was written in South Korea's web translation program.It was written in South Korea's web transaction program.Please understand even if grammar is wrong.Please understand even if grammar is wrong.
I wish you luck.I wish you lucky.
Thank you.Thank you.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:29 PM, Cecil said:On 1124LS at 8:29 PM, Cecil said :

지원은 주로 Serif 도움말 파일 또는 포럼에 있습니다.Support is usually found in the Serif help file or forum. 도움이 될만한 한국 친화 제품이 있는지 YouTube를 확인하십시오.Check out YouTube for Korean-friendly products. 죄송합니다. Google Tranlate을 사용하고 있습니다.Sorry, I'm using Google Tranlate.

Google translated to Korean.Google translated to Korean.

I am happy to know your affinity app.
However, I am sad because it is similar to Adobe but it is actually different.
Adobe bricks were not available in any of the languages.
However, Adobe has performed sequential application updates and patches to support languages in different countries.
I went to the friendly forum to check.There are no plans to support Hangul (Korean).
So I feel more sad.But I will wait for it to be used in the belief that familiarity will become the world's most beloved graphics software company.

It was written in South Korea's web translation program.Please understand even if grammar is wrong.
I wish you luck.
Thank you.