You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Collect function in Resource Manager

Hey all,

Thanks for continuing to improve and dedicate the hard work to make Affinity products the best on the market.

I recently used AP to produce a 24-page ad booklet for a fundraiser. It was a learning curve for a production/print ready piece. I've posted some of those in the appropriate forums.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that a "Collect" function was added to the beta. A welcome addition.

However, will we see the ability to collect ALL files (linked files, fonts and the AP doc) to send off to a vendor. Yes, I know (and have) sent a final pdf to vendors for printing, but I have one vendor that may actually use AP at some point.

Thanks!

• Staff
18 hours ago, TomJr said:

However, will we see the ability to collect ALL files (linked files, fonts and the AP doc) to send off to a vendor

"Collect" is a start along this path, but that extra sophistication is unlikely at this 1.8 stage. Obviously you can save your file into that folder yourself (so all the relative paths are effectively empty), but we are not doing Fonts at this point.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.