You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Locked Assets pane [1.8.0.499]

Hi,

When trying to import existing assets' library, I get "Import failed - Unable to import file". Same error with a freshly exported library from APub 1.7.3.

Actually: I can't add any new assets to the assets pane or create any new category. Factory reset from the Edit menu (or any other reset from the settings pane) did not help.

What actually helped: closed down APub and deleted the (from the user home folder) Library/Application Support/Affinity Publisher Beta/ folder, and restarted. Maybe there are some less drastic solution to suggest?

Hi Pauls,

Yes, the assets I had in place during the 1.7.x beta cycle. A 8.5 MB file:

APubBeta_application_preferences_folder.png.103d871d4cd7992b59210f7990cb91d0.png

They did not show up in the Assets pane in the new beta. It was empty, so I tried to add them again from exported files, but it did not work.

I looked at the read/write access rights to the new file (that works) compared to the one that was included in the folder I removed, and they were the same (644).

• 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.