You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Good morning

Pls help

Running windows10, having the 3 beta app installed, and publisher can`t connect through studiolink with other 2 app.

Before everything fine, but now not work. I d´ont know if after install publisher beta, or the others....

Thank you in advance

Screenshot_1.png

• Staff

Hi Santos :)

Currently, version 1.7.3 is live - there is a 1.8 beta available for Windows Designer & Windows Photo, however we don't have a 1.8 Publisher beta available currently, my apologies.

However, if you're trying to use version 1.7.3 of Publisher then please use the retail versions, as all apps have a version 1.7.3 and therefore StudioLink will work for these. I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

3 hours ago, Santos said:

I will re-install 1.7.3. publisher retail if i find (have 1.7.3.485 beta installed)

You can't run the beta unless you have the retail version installed, so all you would need to do is run the retail version instead of running the beta.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

If you're unable to access StudioLink in Affinity Publisher, make sure you have installed the 1.7.3 updates for both Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer. After you have installed the 1.7.3 updates you will also need to run the apps at least once before reopening Affinity Publisher to access the StudioLink feature. If StudioLink still doesn't work, please make sure that all Affinity apps ( Publisher, Photo & Designer ) are in the root of the Applications folder.

Please make sure you have the Retail version of all Affinity apps installed, as you can't link retail versions with beta versions through StudioLink.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

Great news. We would really not recommend using an earlier beta (like 375) once you have the retail release installed.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 2 weeks later...

Publisher is practically a replacement for Designer in terms of workflow, but you still may need the Export Persona by the end of your project (or just use Photo's). The Photo Persona is a far more advanced version of the Pixel Persona, and the tools in the Publisher Persona are nice for working with vector layouts.

• Staff

@Carter57

(Not) Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :39_angry:

This was a really good try, but spammers like you need to be better than this. You have a tell, never play poker

https://www.reddit.com/r/Affinity/comments/c2wgjj/studiolink_with_affinity_publisher/erppquv/

@Frozen Death Knight you have a "fan"

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

1 hour ago, Patrick Connor said:

@Carter57

(Not) Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :39_angry:

This was a really good try, but spammers like you need to be better than this. You have a tell, never play poker

https://www.reddit.com/r/Affinity/comments/c2wgjj/studiolink_with_affinity_publisher/erppquv/

@Frozen Death Knight you have a "fan"

Lol, this is a first. Getting my comment ripped off from another forum. You have a good memory remembering that. XD

• Staff
1 minute ago, Frozen Death Knight said:

You have a good memory

google is my friend 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd