You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo In the App Store

Each region has its own App Store so It will appear at approximately 12:30am in your own local time.

12:30am? Well, I get up early in the morning, but not quite that early.

I trust it will still be in the AppStore at something like 4 or 5 am.  :)

12:30am? Well, I get up early in the morning, but not quite that early.

I trust it will still be in the AppStore at something like 4 or 5 am.  :)

Ahh, it's available in the Australian Apps Store  :)  :)

Congrats Affinity—Now if I could see it in MAS I would be a truly happy camper. Cant wait to get the second piece of the Affinity eco-system. We waiting on the third. :rolleyes: 

15"-inch MacBook Pro, 2017, 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 | 16Gb

I can report that I just bought my copy of Affinity Photo a few minutes ago on the U.S. Mac App Store.

As they did back last October with Affinity Designer, Apple apparently jumped the gun and made Photo available for purchase from the Mac App Store around 11pm Eastern Time here in the U.S. 

I would imagine that if Apple is adhering to the idea of rolling out the product based on local time, then the Central, Mountain and Pacific Time zones will be able to get hold of their copies somewhere around 11pm local time (your mileage may vary). 

Anyway, I'm just glad to have my copy of Affinity Photo!  

Now, all we need is the 3rd member of the triad.....Affinity Publisher!    

- David  

Success! Yep Yep. Just got mine. Now bring on that Affinity Publisher. I want to completely kick Adobe azz to the curve. 

15"-inch MacBook Pro, 2017, 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 | 16Gb

Bought it from the UK store a couple of mins ago.  Automatically gave it 5 stars of course!   BTW, does the cat in the featured photo strip belong to one of you felineophiles?   :)

Retina iMac (4K display, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM) OS X 10.11.6  Capture One 10.

Just curious - the MAS store page says it's 1.3.1 but the download is 1.3.4 ...

Also, all the new "how to" videos seem to be up and running on the Affinity Vimeo channel, but there is no link to them from the help menu, and they still say it is the beta ...

Retina iMac (4K display, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM) OS X 10.11.6  Capture One 10.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.