You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Robert Harding Photography Library

DeepDesertPhoto

I have been using Affinity Photo since late 2017 when I first got the trial version. I was so impressed with it that I went ahead and bought the full version.
Took me a few weeks of trial and error learning since I was used to Photoshop, but I did eventually master Affinity Photo and found it to be superior to Photoshop in many aspects.
I've been making my living as a photographic artist for over 17 years now.
I recently got accepted by the Robert Harding Photography Library, a premier travel photography agency based in Britain.
All of the images they accepted from me were processed using Affinity Photo.
The gallery page link will only show the first 100 images they accepted from me.
To see all 175 photos type the number 1311 in the search bar of the page. That will redirect to my full gallery.
I am based in Arizona so I have a lot of Grand Canyon and Sedona related photos.
Some of my photos are from areas that the everyday tourists either can't or won't go, which means they are of areas rarely seen by the everyday public.
Some of these shots took me a whole day to hike to.
My most popular photos are of lightning storms I captured in Arizona.

https://www.robertharding.com/photographers/stevenlove/

Beautiful photos.  I wonder if drone photography the future, in the next few years?  Takes hiking out, especially in very remote or dangerous territory.

Cecil 

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, macOS,iPad Pro iPadOS

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

4 minutes ago, Cecil said:

Beautiful photos.  I wonder if drone photography the future, in the next few years?  Takes hiking out, especially in very remote or dangerous territory.

That would be good, but the National Parks here prohibit the use of consumer Drones.
There are signs at the park entrance saying that use of drones will get you expelled from the park unless you have a special permit.
The only drones permitted are by licensed commercial film operators, like those who film documentaries for PBS or the Science Channel.
But just to let you know, I actually enjoy the hike.

Arizona hike’s must be for the young of heart and mind.  It would/will be a good thing to keep drones out of parks, IMHO.  

Cecil 

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, macOS,iPad Pro iPadOS

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

1 minute ago, Cecil said:

Arizona hike’s must be for the young of heart and mind.  It would/will be a good thing to keep drones out of parks, IMHO.  

You do have to be in reasonable shape for some of these hikes.
I am 56 years old and had to do some training for these hikes.
The last hike I did was about 2 weeks ago on the New Hance Trail. This trail is not maintained, not used by the tourists and had 45 degree switchbacks.
Also had to climb over boulders because some parts of the trail were destroyed by rock slides.
I plan to hike the Grandview Trail tomorrow.
It is 6 miles round trip.