You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What happened to the bug and feature forums?

• Staff

Hi MikeFromMesa,

The forums have had a bit of a move around, the Bugs section is under the main Affinity Support heading, you can find it here. The same applies for the Feature Requests section here.

Thanks

Could you please fix the side effect that the links under "My content" don't work any longer?

Also: doesn't this mean that there will be a lot of confusion because the threads don't explicitly state that they are about AP, because they were posted in the AP forum?

Edit: And I liked browsing the AP forums to see what other users talked about / suggested. But I'm a photographer, not a designer, so unless there will be facets/filters to find the AP specific threads this won't be possible any longer.

Could you please fix the side effect that the links under "My content" don't work any longer?

Also: doesn't this mean that there will be a lot of confusion because the threads don't explicitly state that they are about AP, because they were posted in the AP forum?

Edit: And I liked browsing the AP forums to see what other users talked about / suggested. But I'm a photographer, not a designer, so unless there will be facets/filters to find the AP specific threads this won't be possible any longer.

I have some of the same problem. New Links, like the one to this thread, seem to work but older ones give me:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

• Staff

We are moving Photo to release so it doesn't make sense for us to have a separate bugs section just for Photo in the Affinity support forum.

Your reported bugs are still in our database so we haven't lost them.

Going forward you should post bugs about the released version in the Affinity Support bug section and issues about the beta should go in the Affinity Photo beta section just like we do for Designer.

We are moving Photo to release so it doesn't make sense for us to have a separate bugs section just for Photo in the Affinity support forum.

Going forward you should post bugs about the released version in the Affinity Support bug section and issues about the beta should go in the Affinity Photo beta section just like we do for Designer.

So we don't need to re-file out outstanding bugs? They are still being worked on?

Makes sense that you wanted to clear out "beta" bugs, but where's my "Live Filters need to go beyond bounding box of groups" page? Did you get it? I made the post today and it's gone. It details, with screenshots, an error with the "live filter" when applied to layer groups; it clips the effect at the bounding box... so I hope you see that bug report. :-)

So any feature requests should be posted again as a new thread? In https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/6-feature-requests?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.