Hi,

If you load an EPS / SVG file, you can use Document -> Resize to change the size (without loss).

Also, you can edit a placed image - use the Move Tool and double click on the embedded image :)

Hope this helps,

Andy.

Thanks Andy, it works! :)

How about the one for TIFF layers?

I would like to see a more robust help menu, there are features such as 3D that I have no idea what it does or how to use it.  Documentation or manuals would be helpful even if we have to purchase them. 

Please post some more in depth training videos on Layers and Layer masks. The video with the best info is the one made with the Original Banner combining images and working with layers and masks. Its about 24 minutes long. Please more like this....Thank you

I would be happy to HDR merging and aligning option / addon. Followed by panorama. I understand if it's not for free but rather soon.

There is also FR on forum for that. Thank you for very nice piece of software which seems to be promising.

Focus Stacking routine

HDR routine

Plug-in architecture and compatibility (Nik Collection, Photomatix, etc.) to help us Aperture users who are lingering sadly over Apple's decision

These two items have yet to be found in Photoshop alternatives, which of course Affinity Photo is posed to become the definitive alternative.  I'm looking forward to seeing the software grow in this direction.

--

Stuke

Great software. Must reiterate rotation for Portrait Mode in Develop and Secondary Monitor display capability. Thanks for all your efforts!

Congratulations on creating two amazing pieces of software. I'm really looking forward to the halftone filter that's laid out in the roadmap - for me this is the final piece of functionality which will allow me to ditch PS forever. Are you able to say when this is likely to be released? Might there be a third party plugin or other workaround that could be used in the meantime?

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work!

Congratulations on creating two amazing pieces of software. I'm really looking forward to the halftone filter that's laid out in the roadmap - for me this is the final piece of functionality which will allow me to ditch PS forever. Are you able to say when this is likely to be released? Might there be a third party plugin or other workaround that could be used in the meantime?

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work!

No timeline for the halftone filter but hopefully before the end of the year.

YES! Artboards!

Improved text editing would be great too.

Text Styles (Paragraph and Character)

Symbols would be great. I noticed a post from last year about symbols being on the roadmap, but still don't see it and it's now July 2015. Symbols would b e vastly greater if there is an option to disconnect text labels from the symbol (like Sketch does). This makes reusing symbols easier for UI Design.

First of all, well done! That is a great tool. I love it so far but reading the feature list it will get even better.

Here are my 2ct's about my wishes for a new program which may be named Affinity Catalouge

All of us do have a large collection of cool pictures. Mostly stored in Adobe Lightroom. I did not understand why neither Adobe nor Affinity is targeting the combination of lightroom like catalouge with the power of picture processing like you are offering with Affinity Photo in ONE application.

I would like to see a Lightroom, iPhoto, Photo, etc. replacement. This is not a free of charge upgrade request but a request for a new programm where Affinity Photo can be plugged-in.

It needs to have an import function at least one time to get all the information stored in the former catalouge.

One more: Can we get a "fit image" option on export? PS has this under the automate menu, and LR has it on export as "width & height", I think. Basically set a max value for height AND width, so horizontal and vertical images won't all be forced to the same height or width. For example, I can set vertical images to 600px high, and horizontals to 600px wide. This will come in very handy when the Macro persona is ready :), but I suppose in the meantime, it would make for one less preset!

A very practical tool of Adobe Photoshop are paths. There you can use a path to create a selection. It will be great, if Affinity Photo get the same feature as an addon to the selection tools. If I have a photo with only small contrast differences between background and the object, that should to be selected, a path tool should be very helpfull to create a selection.

-Export persona - preview with compression and palette optimisation

This is much appreciated.

It would also be great to have export sizes (sale?) as part of the export persona, instead of having to use file → export  which doesn't appear to work with slices.  Thanks for considering.

Also, can you populate the image size when resample is unchecked on the doc size thing? For example, I have a high res image and want to know the max size I can print at 300dpi. Can't find that out easily in one step like I can in PS.

We're getting into little things now, but they all count.

All of us do have a large collection of cool pictures. Mostly stored in Adobe Lightroom. I did not understand why neither Adobe nor Affinity is targeting the combination of lightroom like catalouge with the power of picture processing like you are offering with Affinity Photo in ONE application.

I would like to see a Lightroom, iPhoto, Photo, etc. replacement. This is not a free of charge upgrade request but a request for a new programm where Affinity Photo can be plugged-in.

I would like to second this. I'd like to move away from Aperture completely and only use Affinity Photo. However, I'm really missing a good way to organize all my photos. The "Affinity Catalogue" idea is great. :)

Also, please prioritize the custom key mapping in Photo very high because there're quite a few limitations on non-English keyboard layouts (e. g. resizing brushes etc.) that make the workflow sort of bumpy.

Thanks for Photo, it's an excellent application, it's very mature and the value I got for my money is fantastic. Please keep up the good work!

A very practical tool of Adobe Photoshop are paths. There you can use a path to create a selection. It will be great, if Affinity Photo get the same feature as an addon to the selection tools. If I have a photo with only small contrast differences between background and the object, that should to be selected, a path tool should be very helpfull to create a selection.

AP has paths...

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers