You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi

How can we Save and then reload a "Batch Job" ?

I have a couple of different Batch Jobs that I have to do on a regular basis.
It would be far easier to save the setup, than having to check all the correct boxes again.

Cheers

Edited by DNA Pianist

• Staff

Hi DNA Pianist,

Welcome to the forums :)

Unfortunately there's no option to save Presets for Batch Jobs currently, however this is something we may consider adding in a future update!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 as well. I use batch jobs for compressing and resizing images. Would love to see a "set short/long side to xxxx pixels" option as well so that landscape and portrait images can be resized in the same batch job. Right now my process is to manually select all portrait images from a folder, input the dimensions, jpg quality, resampling algorithm, then repeat this for all the landscape photos. Batch presets would help a lot with this.

15 hours ago, Liam_u said:

Would love to see a "set short/long side to xxxx pixels" option as well so that landscape and portrait images can be resized in the same batch job. Right now my process is to manually select all portrait images from a folder, input the dimensions, jpg quality, resampling algorithm, then repeat this for all the landscape photos. Batch presets would help a lot with this.

If you are wanting all the images to be resized to say 400 pixels for the Height of the Portraits and 400 pixels for the width of the Landscapes then this will work. It will take the images on the left and resize them so they look like the right.

1340813800_ScreenShot2022-10-09at8_06_15AM.png.d934b2f16891bf27076ede4e137b7d1e.png

1498472764_ScreenShot2022-10-09at8_14_52AM.png.ca5cdd984e32307380c99f905a31cb5f.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.